It’s Sephora sale time! I love this sale for investing in splurge products and investing in beauty tools. If you have Insider status, check your account to determine when you can shop and what your discount level is.
Use code SAVESPRING to save based on your discount tier level when you shop online. The discount is automatically applied when you shop in store and sign in to your account.
Now, let’s pretend we are strolling through our store chatting about all of our go-to products and break some of them down here!
- Paula’s Choice Liquid Exfoliant – This is a product I’ve been using for a few months now and really loving. It’s super gentle on my sensitive skin, not a crazy price, and gives you the skin turnover you want. I use this in the mornings so that I am not pairing it with retinol. I’d recommend not using it daily at first and easing your skin into it.
- Peace Out Acne Serum – This is a repeat on my must have’s list because every time I try another product, I end up coming back to this one. It’s so gentle but effective and helps keep acne at bay. This is not for spot treating but a daily preventative. It’s packed with ingredients that help to fight the drying and flaking effects of a traditional acne serum.
- Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balm – This is my new favorite little lip balm. I keep it in my work bag and use it throughout the day. And because I am a true chapstick addict, trust me when I tell you this stuff lasts. It doesn’t require tons of reapplication and gives just enough sheen to look like a gloss without feeling sticky.
- Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow – These are my go-to eye shadow’s lately. I love them for both the ease of application and how long they last. My lids for some reason get greasy (TMI, I know) and these are the only things that stay put without creasing.
- Tatcha the Dewy Skin Cream – I’m going to make a bold statement and call this my favorite moisturizer ever. It’s super hydrating and plumping without being too rich. It feels both heavy and light at once and delivers a serious punch of hydration. It’s light enough to layer with serums both over and under. While I generally use it at night, I’ve used it for day too.
- Isle of Paradise Tanning Drops – These are just the best of the best. I go back to them over and over again because they give the most fool-proof dose of natural looking color. I apply a few drops with my facial moisturizer a couple of times a week. I’m also one to sneak a few drops into my body moisturizer for a light dose of color.
- Westman Atelier Highlight Stick – This is the most beautiful product I own. It’s like a magical little stick of highlight that does just the right amount – not too much and not too little. It’s meant to be swiped on cheekbones, dabbed on lips, and used anywhere you want a subtle glow. While it’s pricey, but it lasts forever and can be used in so many ways!
- GHD Platinum Styler – I could throw out all of my other curling and straightening tools and only have this one and be able to do all of the things. It’s truly a workhorse hair tool. It has a smart sense system so that it doesn’t get too hot and burn your hair – aka no crispy smell! I use it to straighten, curl and wave. It takes a little bit of practice to curl and wave, but once you get it, it goes so quickly! This is worth every penny in my opinion!
- Tom Ford Eyeliner – This is another product I talk about frequently, and for good reason. It is the most foolproof liquid liner I have ever used. It goes on so smoothly and has both a thin and thick pen option. A little bit goes a long way, so one tube will last you a very long time. If you love a clean line and don’t have a steady hand (hi, me!) this is the best product for you!
- Christophe Robin Cleansing Purifying Scrub – If you buy one thing that I recommend, let is be this please. This is a jar of hair miraculousness. I don’t know what they put in this, but a tiny bit mixed with water can refresh your hair and scalp in a way that nothing else can. I have tried all of the scrubs, and nothing beats this. It helps get rid of flakes, cleanse build up and gives your hair a fresh bounce. You will need a conditioner after using this, but this product is just phenomenal!