Hello, hello loves! It’s the most wonderful time of the year – the Holiday season! For some reason, this year seems extra festive and joyful. Maybe it is due to social media letting us know that we are all decorating and starting the celebrations earlier than usual. Or maybe we are just ready to spread some cheer and happiness. Either way, I’m ready to start the season and what better way than to kick off the 2021 Holiday Gift Guides? I did an Instagram poll last week asking if everyone was ready for Gift Guides and the overwhelming response was YES! So, with that, let’s get this holiday shopping started!
- Gold Necklace // This has been on my personal wishlist for quite a while! I love what Au-Rate stands for and the symbolism of this piece. The necklace is called the connection necklace and symbolizes harmony and individuality at once. The brand’s gold is ethically sourced and reasonably priced, and their pieces are elegant and timeless.
- Highlight Stick // Westman Atelier makeup is pricey, but oh so worth it. The quality is outstanding and this highlight stick is subtle and beautiful. The tone is light and would match any skin tone. I know the price is a little steep, but a tiny bit of this goes a long way. It’s a great gift for someone who may not always splurge on themself.
- Slippers // When in doubt, slippers are always a good idea. This pair is one of my favorites and you can’t beat the price. I have this pair and both Avery and I wear them all of the time. They’re a great price point and have held up so much better than similar ones that cost much more.
- Dry Brush // Josh gifted me this last year and I was skeptical at first. However, this is such a fun present to help prep for a self tan or support lymphatic drainage. Plus, it’s so pretty and neutral in your bathroom. This would be perfect to pair with some bath salts or a tub pillow and robe for a more complete gift.
- Le Creuset // Every kitchen lover needs a Le Creuset in their life. It took me far too long to appreciate mine and understand how to use it, but I love it. This is one of those keep forever and pass down to children kind of pieces. It’s a splurge, but a sentimental and meaningful piece for anyone who is looking to thoughtfully stock their kitchen tools.
- Pull Over // A cozy and versatile pull over is perfect for any lady in your life. I could gift this as easily to my mom as I could to my daughter. The neutral color is perfect and the drawstring gives it a personalized fit. It would be so cute layered under a vest or over a long tank.
- Mama Bracelet // This would make a great gift for a new mom or friend who loves trendier pieces. These are designer inspired and the sweetest piece to add to an arm stack. The bracelets are handmade and adjustable in size with the brand’s signature tassels on the ends.
- Pitcher // This pitcher has been on my radar for a while. It’s such a beautiful piece for serving a holiday cocktail or to fill with fresh flowers. The exterior takes it from plain to elevated while coordinating with almost everything. This would be a great hostess gift for any holiday parties or visits!
- Olive Oil // This beautiful bottle of olive oil has been popping up on my shopping feed for the past year. I can’t get it out of my mind because it’s so pretty! If you need another hostess gift, this is a great one. The bottle is a pretty addition to a countertop and refillable. Pair with some other cooking pieces for a more complete gift for any food lover.
- MZ Wallace Tote // I love my MZ Wallace bags so much and think they’re a great gift for anyone. They’re super lightweight and come in a ton of different sizes and neutral colors. The bags are easy to pack, store and clean. Plus, most come in both cross body and shoulder options.
- Always Pan // This was my go-to gift last year because I was obsessed and wanted everyone to have an Our Place pan, too. I still stand by that feeling a year later! We use ours at least once a day, if not more. It truly is the most versatile thing in our kitchen and something everyone can use!
- Yeti Mug // If you’re stuck on a gift for someone who has everything, a Yeti mug is always a great idea. It keeps coffee or tea warm, or a cocktail cold. It’s dishwasher safe and fits in a lot of car cup holders.
- Barefoot Dreams Blanket // This is hands-down the most deliciously cozy blanket ever. It would be a great gift for virtually anyone on your shopping list. We have several and my kids fight over them and hoard them in their rooms. They’re so soft, wash well and are visually satisfying if you need to toss over a sofa.
- Belt Bag // I’m the proud owner of two of these Lululemon bags and they’re so incredibly useful to have. I wear them for walks, when I’m running to the gym or a quick errand, or just for everyday. They fit a surprising amount in them and the belt is long enough to wear cross body if that fanny pack look isn’t for you.
- Sherpa Pullover // This makes a great gift for almost anyone. There are tons of colors to choose from, plus the fit is fabulous. It works for layering in cold weather, paired with leggings, or just to wear over workout clothes. And who doesn’t love something cute and cozy to wear?
Have you started your holiday shopping yet? Thank you for letting me share Gift Guides with you each year! These are truly something that brings me so much joy to put together!