Does anyone else feel like the guys in their lives are the hardest to shop for? They never want or ask for anything and are so laid back about gifting. I know that both my husband and my dad would happily receive an experience over a material gift. But, this isn’t always the easiest or most practical gift to give. In those times, we fall back on a more traditional gift.
- If your guy loves to grill, this thermometer is awesome. Both Josh and my father in law have it! Maybe add in a grilling stone for pizzas or other foods. Help him go hands-free while he grills with a drink belt. It’s a funny gift, but also oddly practical.
- Set up an outdoor game area with a cornhole set. We love ours and it’s great for parties! Another fun outdoor game is a pickle ball set. It’s not huge, and pickle ball is having such a moment right now. A set of speakers is also great for outdoor game time and perfect poolside!
- A Yeti can colster is always a win and comes in tons of colors. If he’s into bourbons or cocktails, a set of bitters is great. Josh has this exact set and is really happy with them! We also love sphere ice cubes in our house for cocktails or in water on a hot day. If coffee is more of his thing, an Ember mug is a must. Josh and my dad both have this and use it daily!
- If you’re gifting clothing, these shorts are Josh’s favorite. He has so many pairs and they’re such a great price! He is also a big fan of Lululemon work out tops. It was a hard sell at first, but now he gets the hype! This tee shirt is his favorite.
- Now, for accessories, a new Apple watch strap is always a good bet. This leather band is great for every day, and this nylon band is super comfortable during workouts. And if your man needs sunglasses, classic aviators are a great option.
Now, if you would rather gift an experience, or something similar, here are some ideas:
- Baseball game tickets
- A boat rental for the day
- A pre-scheduled fishing excursion
- Car detailing service
- Set up a golf day with his friends
- Concert tickets
- A picnic at a brewery
I hope that any of these gift ideas are helpful! Don’t forget that its the thought that counts and a homemade gift from a child is always the best present!