Hi friends! I always veer towards neutrals in both my closet and my home. Neutral tones are soothing and make for easy swapping of pieces between rooms. I’m a serial re-arranger, so this is key for me. Plus, whites and wood tones mix together seamlessly and allow for various tone combinations. Here are ten neutral home finds to consider:
- A basic cutting board is a great piece to have on hand. It works equally well as a display against backsplash as it does as serving board or for charcuterie. It would look fabulous with a woven fruit bowl layered on top. Use it to display your fresh goods, or for some moss balls on a shelf. It looks very Serena and Lily without the price tag.
- Give a plain curtain rod a kick with some textured rope and distressing. Pair with inexpensive white curtains for a more styled look at a steal. This would work really well in a room with a light-toned off-white rug. The two colors on top and bottom ends of the room give balance whether your walls are dark or light.
- I love, love, love my chunky throw, which is linked. It is perfect for throwing over the end of a bed or a chair to add texture and warmth. And it would store perfectly in this basket. One can never have too many baskets, said every female ever. Wink, wink ladies. But seriously, how good is this design?
- I’m swooning over this chandelier, which is back in stock. It’s so simple and good – perfect a dining room or kitchen table.
- Now, a side table is always a fun piece to move around. I own this garden stool and love it inside and outside. I’ve also been eyeing this adorable wicker side table. It goes in and out of stock frequently because it looks super high end without a crazy price tag!
- Finally, the perfect porch swing is on the top of my personal wish list. While I have no where to hang this, a girl can dream, right?