Let’s talk Mother’s Day gifts friends. Somehow 2021 is zipping by and this day is approaching very quickly. I love Mother’s Day because that is when the weather really changes and everything truly feels like Spring and happiness. I’ve spent the last week working on this post because I want it to be a really well thought out list. If I’ve learned anything in the past year, it is that you don’t need a ton of things, but a really well curated handful of special items.
Here is a list of thoughtful gifts for the mom in your life!
- Gold Rings | Is there anything more sentimental than symbolic jewelry? To me, no. I love when jewelry has meaning and I love when it is affordable and responsibly sourced. A few stacking gold rings to represent each child or a family members is such a sweet and thoughtful gift.
- Yeti Slim Can Cooler | Sometimes mama just needs a White Claw! Does anyone else feel me? If you’re also a Yeti lover, then the new slim can holder is a perfect present! And if a hard seltzer isn’t your thing, they happen to be the perfect size for a canned iced coffee!
- Michele Apple Watch Band | I’m swooning over this beautiful Apple watch band! I love that it gives your watch that elegant designer watch feel, but still lets you wear Apple. There are several options available in this silicon or in metal. I’m partial to Michele watches because of the timeless style and their bands are big part of that!
- Jewelry Case | For some reason, I find a jewelry case to be a little luxury that if fun to gift. They’re functional for travel or home, but are not something we would generally buy for ourselves.
- Bala Weights | Can you say cutest wrist and ankle weights ever?! When these became popular last year, they were nowhere to be found. Luckily, they’re in stock many places right now and in tons of gorgeous colors. If you’re looking to gift someone who loves workouts, these are great and would be lovely paired with a workout subscription service.
- Mini Wallet | This is a total splurge gift, but on the list in case you need one. It’s the perfect size for a small cross body bag and big enough for every day. Plus, the neutral color is beautiful and it feels like an elegant piece to keep forever.
- Jo Malone Perfume | There is no prettier a perfume bottle than a Jo Malone. It’s so simple and chic as are all of the scents. I’m partial to the Wood Sage and Sea Salt for it’s subtle everyday scent. I’ve never smelled anything else quite like it and it’s light enough to smell great on anyone. Plus, it’s apparently Meghan Markle’s favorite, too.
- Mae Love Serum Trio | For the skin care fanatic in your life, grab them the Mae Love serum trio. I love, love, love this brand. They offer amazing skin care at really great prices. But they sell out frequently!
- HRH by Elizabeth Holmes | If you have a royals lover, then this book is a must have. It’s as beautiful on the inside as it is on the outside. While the cover is the perfect shade of blue, the book itself is an incredibly well written take on royal style throughout the years. And while you’re at it, follow the author @eholmes on Instagram. She does deep dives into royal fashions on a daily basis!
- Venus et Fleur Roses | Josh and the kids gave me a small box of these two years ago for Mother’s Day and they’re still going strong. With proper care they will last for years! I keep them out of direct light, gently dust them and don’t put them near moisture. They look like fresh roses and the box is so beautiful that it works as a piece of decor. Instead of tradition flowers, splurge on these so that someone special gets months (or years) of beauty!
- Voluspa Candle | If you’re going to gift a candle, make it a beautiful one! Voluspa candles smell so good that I’ve yet to find one that I don’t love. They’re not over priced and come in gorgeous containers. When the candle is burnt through, the jar can be reused to house pretty things.
- Smeg Electric Kettle | I’ve had my eye on this adorable electric kettle for so long. It is so retro and adorable for a counter top. Plus, it’s functional; always a win! Gifting an appliance can be tricky, but this one is too cute to not make someone happy.
- Herbivore Body Polish | Body scrub is another little luxury that is so fun to receive! I like to gift these, as well. They’re so beautiful and a great product to have. I know that I won’t splurge on the nicest scrubs for myself, but always need to exfoliate. Why not treat someone to a sweet treat like this?
- Lake Pajamas | I personally love Lake Pajamas and own a few pairs. They’re so beautiful and made of the comfiest materials. There are all different styles and lengths for tops and bottoms, so that there is something for everyone. The muted color palettes are soothing and beautiful and they elevate any sleeping situation.