Have you noticed how often Tarte has been having amazing sales? It’s definitely put the brand more on my radar than every before. In fact, some of my favorite products over the years have been Tarte purchases. However, it wasn’t until recently that I started shopping directly from their website. I normally would grab products from Ulta or Sephora, but the Tarte deals are too good to pass up!
I highly recommend signing up for their email list as they send out some sort of sale or promotional code on a nearly weekly basis. This past week was a BOGO 50% deal and frequent 15-25% off coupons hit my inbox. This post is not sponsored in any way, so I get nothing from telling you to do this. I just want to help you all score a good deal!
Now, let’s discuss the brand a bit. While it isn’t a fully clean or organic brand, Tarte does omit a lot of bad ingredients. Their products are free from parabens, phthlates, sulfates, mineral oil and triclosan. It is also gluten-free and cruelty-free.
1. Contouring Kit // I have a slightly older version of this, but it is essentially the same. The shades are perfect for contouring and I honestly use them as eyeshadow frequently. The top highlight is just beautiful and perfect for the inner eye corner. Having it all in one palette saves space and makes for easy storage.
2. Moisturizing Lipstick // The colors in this were limited online so I’m concerned it is being discontinued. I don’t love lipstick because it is so drying. But this truly moisturizes and doesn’t dry out. The colors look much darker in the tube than when on, so do keep that in mind.
3. Eyelash Curler // I’m not a fan of eyelash curlers but this one is different. Its the only one I’ve ever held on to and used continuously. It’s got great tension, making it curl quickly and easily. Unlike every other curler I’ve tried, this one does not lose its tension. It stays! Mine is several years old now and feels exactly as it did when I first got it.
4. Foundation Brush // I’m so bummed that this brush has changed, but I think the it is essentially the same. The previous version had a full size handle, but the kabuki head is the same. I’ve bought this brush twice after my daughter took my first one and put marker on it (FAIL!) It is meant for powder foundation, but I use it to apply liquid or cream only. And it is absolutely fantastic for applying those types! The large kabuki head makes it great for a quick and smooth application.
5. Maracuja Oil // If you’re in need of a great face oil or don’t know where to start with one, I recommend Maracuja Oil. First, this multipurpose oil works on skin, hair and nails – the ultimate multitasker! Secondly, Maracuja Oil works as a moisturizer, has anti-aging properties and works for all skin types, even oil and acne prone. Its benefits are amazing and it really is the best starter oil for someone new to serums.
6. Mascara // Tarte is making a name for themselves when it comes to mascara and I’m so here for it. This is the Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara and what I’m currently using. I’ve gone through at least four of this one in particular. The main selling point for me is that it curls, lifts, lengthens and volumizes. Basically, it’s like taking four different mascaras and putting them all together. It does clump a tiny bit, but a quick cleaning of the brush fixes that. I’ve tried a few of Tarte’s other mascaras and think they all work the same. If you love a curling mascara, Tarte is most definitely for you!
7. Maracuja Tinted Moisturizer // Now, let’s talk about my absolute favorite product: Maracuja Tinted Moisturizer. This is the best tinted moisturizer I’ve tried, hands down. It’s light weight but actually provides enough moisture for my super dry skin. It gives great coverage and stays on all day without oxidizing. Everything oxidizes on my skin and I struggle to find tinted moisturizers that actually provide moisture. But this product is by the best for me! This is a repurchase and always will be!
8. Shape Tape Concealer // If you need a powerhouse concealer, then this is it. It is legit and powerful. A tiny dab of this set with a beauty blender will go miles in diminishing the look of dark under eyes. Tarte is releasing a creamier, more moisturizing version this week that I cannot wait to try. I love this for when I have a blemish as well because it stays put. However, if you’re looking for a lightweight, easy concealer, this is not that product.
9. Setting Spray // This is the only product on the list that I have yet to try. I own it but I have not remembered to use it. While that is ridiculous, I have heard rave reviews about its staying power. Cannot wait to have an excuse to finally try this out!
Do you use and love any Tarte products? Let me know your favorites in the comments!
Thank you for reading!