1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15
Today is all about the most elusive giftee – the tween girl. Somehow, they seem to be the very hardest to shop for. Maybe its because trends change so fast or they are a little more moody than average? No matter, trying to nail down a solid list of gifts is a struggle! This list is all things Avery has and loves, or will be getting this year. She is a tough critic, so I promise these are all solidly appealing to a twelve year old girl.
- Sweet little jewelry that doesn’t break the bank when it inevitably gets lost is always a win. These sweet heart earrings are fun, and an oversized initial necklace (think Alexis from Schitt’s Creek’s signature piece) are Avery favorites.
- Avery and her friends are starting to play with make up more seriously, but not enough for everyday wear. A practical and fun gift is a set of Rosebud Salve balms. Plus, it’s a fun way to add a little shine and moisturize dry Winter lips. They’re also all very into face masks, which are great to snag at Target! Add mask applicators for less mess!
- We love practical gifts (Avery does too, I promise!) A charger is a necessity and one in a cute case is fun and ensures no sibling fights over whose cord is where. While we are on the topic of electronics, a stylus is great for school and home.
- Avery loves Adidas and fits in a really small women’s size, as does almost all of her friends. Cute socks are great to pair with sneakers or as a stocking stuffer. Bonus points if they have puppies on them.
- A scrunchie stacker can add to cute room decor and tame a mess, making mom and daughter both happy. While we’re at it, cute hair bands that double as bracelets are also a win.
- Avery and her siblings are obsessed with LED lights. Avery has them on every night and loves changing the colors, which seem to always reflect her mood.
- For the emotional tween, a Wreck This Journal is a great stress reliever.
- If you need a fun water bottle that isn’t crazy expensive, Avery loves this one.
- And our personal favorite: an ice dying set. This is so much fun and a great way to dye clothing and accessories! Plus, it supports a small female-owned business!