It’s the last kids’ gift guide of 2020 – the boys! Greyson is really easy to shop for because he likes what he likes. He loves gaming, STEM and crafting. I like to find gifts that aren’t completely game-centric and get him moving and off a device, too. Let me know any suggestions you have and what you’re buying for your little guys!
- If you also have a little comedian on your hands, Greyson loves joke books for kids.
- For the crafter or inventor, Wiki Stix are a really fun and different medium. We buy these frequently! Another favorite is the Dyes Happy scrap kit. Greyson makes and creates with this kit and it comes in really handy for school projects, too!
- If I’m being honest, I have no idea what this Pokemon ball does, but Greyson insists it is a must for certain Switch games. It is perfect paired with a Nintendo gift card, a favorite gift for Greyson to give to his buddies. Speaking of gaming, my kids love these gaming headphones. The microphone is great for playing with friends from far away and they don’t cost a fortune. And our big gift for our game-lover is a gaming chair. Hopefully, he will love it!
- When you need to get a gamer outside, a drone for kids is a great way to do so! Hexbugs Battlebots are a fun, unplugged way to play, too.
- For the Mandalorian fan, a baby Yoda/the Child/Grogu is a must. Plus, he is just so stinking adorable!
- We love science and STEM, so this kit will be a big hit on Christmas morning! It is on sale frequently, so do not pay full price! A starter telescope and metal detector fall into this category too.
- Big and small kids love an arcade-style basketball game. It isn’t super expensive and is a fun way to play indoors. For a more traditional board game, I suggest Code Names? It’s so much fun and available in different branded versions.