After some digging, I realize it has been three months since the last Weekend Dash post. Things have definitely changed in that time, but a little weekend round up of all the good stuff is still a happy thing to write about! Here is everything from this week-
- This look is giving me all of the Fall layering vibes.
- Dreaming of a perfectly organized beauty closet.
- For all of my fellow oilers and Gilmore Girls fans, I give you the Stars Hallow diffuser blends.
- I’m still afraid to use our Instant Pot, but this tomato soup recipe looks so yummy!
- Swooning over this dining room!
- If you love Ikea carts like I do, then this cute use for one is fun inspiration!
- I have and love this sweet little white blouse. It’s perfect for under a cardigan or cropped sweater, and it’s on sale and fully in stock!
- We really need a new light in our kitchen that isn’t too pricey. I’m eyeing this one right now.
- The coziest and swingiest looking sweatshirt dress.
- My new favorite little black dress that costs less than $30!
- A super random, but amazing Amazon find: a mini handheld vacuum.
- The most perfect and prettiest little travel coffee cup that also folds up!
Hope you have a great weekend friends!