Who else is super excited that Amazon is back to their regular delivery schedule? It feels like the most luxurious treat when most things ship one or two day Prime! I fully regret not appreciating that quick shipping time pre-COVID days and definitely do now!
- White Sandals // These sandals are amazing and under $20! They feel like you’re walking on clouds and Avery loved mine so much that I ordered her a pair – she wears them daily.
- Matcha // This is currently sold out but will restock. It’s a great Matcha powder at an affordable price. I make mine in a frother and it tastes like a perfect latte.
- Toddler Slides // I snagged these for Riley and they are the absolute most adorable shoes I have seen on toddler toes. They’re so sweet and super easy for her to get on and off herself.
- Athletic Detergent // This detergent is a must have for workout and swim wear. It’s machine friendly, smells divine and gives your delicate sportier clothes a thorough, yet gentle wash.
- Brown Sugar Alternative // While this is price it is well worth it if you love brown sugar but want a lower carb alternative. It tastes like a decadent treat in a latte!
- Pillow Inserts // These are the absolute best pillows I have ever found. I want to scream it from the rooftops – buy these pillow inserts! They’re not down, yet feel exactly like down. As in, you can fully karate chop them (if you know, you know.)
- Gel Polish Remover // I was skeptical about this gel polish remover, but ladies, it works! I apply a heavy coat and let my nails sit for several minutes. Some scraped off right away and others needed a second coat, but overall, they came off quickly and gently.
- Toddler Swim Suit // Riley chose this swimsuit herself and I get such a kick anytime she wears it.
- Turmeric Drops // I’m really trying to focus on fighting inflammation in my body and turmeric is a great natural way to do this. I take two dropper fulls twice daily and I feel like it’s been helping a lot!
- Men’s Bathing Suit // These swim shorts are Josh’s new favorite. They fit really well and are a great price!
- Nespresso Pods // I finally found a Nespresso pod that doesn’t cost a fortune! We use these daily and have re-ordered many times. A steal compared to the regular pods!
- Brush // If you’re doing your own dip nails at home, grab this brush to dust off with between coats. While it costs less than $2 it still works perfectly for nails!
What’s been in your Amazon orders lately?