Welcome to the first Currently Obsessed list in quite a long time. While not everything can come home with me, it doesn’t hurt to shop and dream a little, does it? ????
- Peplum Tank // I will never say no to a cute tank, especially with a hint of peplum!
- Tory Burch Flip Flops // These are a repeat purchase for me because they are basically the best flip flops ever. I will wear them until they blow out then repurchase!
- Blue Dress // How dreamy is this blue number? Perfect for a date night at home!
- Align Leggings // Because I love you all, I will share the fact that these exist. Align leggings in pink camo friends! Does it get any more fun?
- Lilly Pulitzer Dress // My favorite dress from last Summer is back in two new patterns! I still wear the Lora dress to death because it is so breezy with the cutest strap detailing. It’s so perfect for this hot Summer weather!
- Blue Sweatshirt // I’m going to admit that I did not buy this during the last sale and fully regret it. Now, I know that this is a totally ridiculous price for a hoodie, but I can’t stop thinking about it!
- Monogrammed Handbag // I’ve had my eye on this monogrammed bag situation for months now. It looks super high end but is a fairly reasonable price point. This would make a fabulous gift, too!
- Toile Dress // For all of my fellow blue and white everything lovers – this dress is what dreams are made of!
- Link Bracelet // If you’re looking to try the paperclip jewelry look, this under $15 bracelet is a great way to test the trend!
- Sneakers // How cute are these? I think they would be perfect to pair with dresses and the pop of leather brown dresses them up the slightest bit!
What are you currently obsessed with?