The Shopbop sale is live! I always eagerly await their sales because it’s the best time to score splurge-worthy pieces at a discount. They always run their sales with an up to 25% off code, which is major. A lot of the brands they include rarely go on sale, so it’s definitely the time to plan for big purchases. I’m sharing my picks in this post – all previous purchases or on their way to me now. Plus, I’m breaking down some of my thoughts and tips for shopping the sale. When so many fabulous brands go on sale, it can easily get out of control. So let’s shop savvy babes!
A few notes
- Make sure what you’re shopping says Spring below it
- No sale items are included this time
- Use your eBates account – there is 6% back right now!
- If you have a Prime account, you can shop through that as well.
- There is a two week window for free returns, so make sure you try on and return quickly.
- Edit your cart – trust me, you don’t actually need it all ????
Brands to shop
What To Buy
It’s very easy to go crazy and start adding everything to your cart during this sale. Trust me, I have done it and still do it. Make sure to edit your cart girl! Some things are trendy or just not worth the price, so make sure you are only getting something that is really going to be worth the spend and the discount. I avoid buying brands that frequently go on sale (Free People) or can be purchased with a deeper discount elsewhere (Madewell.) That being said, there are some pieces to focus on during a Shopbop sale:
- Designer Swim
- Workout pants
- Dresses in classic silhouettes
My Sale Picks
Are you shopping the sale? What have you scooped up?
Thank you so much for reading!