Welcome to the first Weekend Dash of 2020! And it’s halfway through February, lol. It’s been an interesting start to the year to say the least, which this shows. The kids have had this week off so it’s been busy with play dates and a mini vacation. I love having them home, but it is exhausting trying to keep them happy and busy all week!
We did our first trip to Great Wolf Lodge earlier this week with some friends. The kids had such a great time, but we are all still totally wiped out from it. Other than that, we are just chugging away at lots of house projects, including organization overload for me. I can’t wait to share it all with you gals because it’s bringing me so much happiness! Now, let’s chat about all of the fun finds from this week!
Everything fun to read from the Internet this week –
- How to Revive Hydrangeas
- The Cheese Plate Made From a Middle Seat of a Red Eye Flight
- Small Hall Closet Design
- How To Charcuterie
- Keto Brownie Fat Bombs
- Super Chic Street Style
- Blush Bedroom Accents
Recent Blog Posts
What’s been on A Dash of Pretty lately –
- How We Organize Our Toys
- 20 Pink Finds (For Valentine’s Day)
- Amazon Blanket Sweater
- Three Healthy Cookbooks I’m Loving
Fun things to shop right now –
- Knotted Thermal Button Down – on sale for $35! I own this in three colors and love it!
- Lululemon In Movement Tight – I’m hearing great things about these!
- Free People BFF Sweater – So cozy and so cute!
- Large Heart Earring – I support pink and hearts year round. These are a great price!
- Under $50 Tote – Such a great basic at a steal!
- Gold Lock Necklace – Crushing on this cute layering piece.
Thank you so much for reading! Have a fabulous weekend babes!