Happy Friday friends! After a week away, it was nice to get back into the swing of things and normal life. But the kids and I are really missing our sweet friends from New Jersey and there have been a lot of tears shed this week. It was sort of an odd week emotionally. There were a lot of up’s and down’s and major life changes that we are working through for our family, but fingers crossed that everyone works out how it should!
Now, I’m under a blanket next to the fireplace, actually enjoying these chilly temperatures, planning our Thanksgiving menu and rounding up all of the amazing weekend sales below for you all!
My Lululemon tote from last Christmas is still going strong. I use it less for a gym bag and more for an everyday tote. It’s very light and perfect for travel. This color is no longer available, but there is a really pretty taupe/olive shade and traditional black. It’s the perfect bag for anyone who lives in a city or commutes on public transportation.
I stocked up on Amazon bathing suits before our Costa Rica trip and I’m fully sold on them all! They are truly the best bang for your buck. I always, always size up in them, particularly for bum coverage. This green one worked perfectly under overalls for a day of hiking and swimming in the ocean.
The infamous Amazon nightgown dress finally got me. And now I get why everyone loves this dress. It feels a little bit like you’re wearing a nightgown, but also makes you feel really pulled together and styled with minimal effort. I sized down in this after returning my first one. It fits really well, but it does run a bit tight in the chest.
These are so great when you need a little extra something, something for your under eyes. The whole pack costs less than $5! I keep mine in the fridge, which makes them fabulous for puffiness. Adding a facial roller on top of them really takes it up a notch!
- How to make a fabulous cheeseboard
- Holistic Natural Beauty Tips and Shopping Tips
- Ten Tips from Pat Altschul
- Dough Bowl Centerpiece for Thanksgiving
- How to Create a Reading Nook for Your Bedroom
- Barre Arm Workout (I’ve done it a few times – it’s a burner!)
- J.Crew Factory // up to 70% off everything
- Loft // earn $20 in Loft case for every $50 spent
- Old Navy // 40% off everything
- Bloomingdales // $25 off every $100 spend (with exclusions) with code PRIVATE
- Mark and Graham // up to 70% off everything with code GETGIFTING
I hope that you all had a fabulous week and your weekend is full of fun plans!