Happy weekend friends! I’m so excited that Friday is finally here – it has been a long week for sure. The kids were all off this week, so getting things done was not happening. And I just never do well when my schedule is thrown off, and neither do the kids, honestly. We did squeeze in a ton of playdates for the kids, though! After a week of the kids home, my house is totally trashed, so I’m looking forward to being able to deep clean and re-organize everything. It’s a bittersweet mess because I know they have making it, so I can’t be upset about it. Plus, I love a good cleaning/organizing session. ????
Before we get into all of the good stuff for the weekend, I have to share the funniest story from this week. I took the kids with me to Target because, well, they were home and I had two things that I could only get there. When you walk into our Target, the kids clothing is front and center and Riley be-lines to it every time. She immediately found a frilly, tutu Elsa dress and matching dress up heels. Then, she threw herself on the ground and did her best to get all of her clothes off immediately. It was so cute that I caved and let her put the dress and shoes on. Well, she strutted all over that store and refused to take the dress or shoes off until bedtime, and even then, there were a lot of tears. In fact, she took a two hour nap with the shoes on. I just love this stage where the two year old passion is in full force. Her love of twirly dresses and princess heels is so sweet and innocent, too.
- How To Stop Pumpkins From Rotting
- Easy Keto Frosty Recipe
- Spicy Grapefruit Jalapeno Margarita Recipe
- Black and Brown Moto Jacket Fall Look
- Adorable Farmhouse Style Bathroom Makeover
- Pink and White Fall Tablescape
- Swooning over this pair of gray and gold lamps (and their price!)
- How cute is this zebra sweater? Love the longer hem in the back.
- I have yet to get a sweater/jacket, do I start with this one?
- The perfect bridal shower gift for your girlfriend who is getting married.
- The dreamiest blue throw pillows at a steal of a price.
- Individual coasters for sale – genius idea! Love the agate and gold so much.
- In case you missed it, here is my Shopbop Sale post with details and shopping picks!
- Colleen Rothschild – $50 off $150 plus with code HBD50
- Express – up to 50% off everything, earn reward points and discounts shopping via app on purchases of $250
- Old Navy – save 30% with code THANKYOU or 40% if you are a cardholder
- Tory Burch – 25% off $200+ or 30% off $500+
- Vineyard Vines – 25% off Friends and Family sale with code FAMILY19
- Anthropologie – 30% off sale and up to 30% off select home
- Pier 1 – 25% off full price with code OFF25
What are you up to this weekend? I’m off to the mall with the kids, wish me luck! ????