Happy Friday friends! I’m trying to get better at getting back to these posts because they are truly some of my favorite. I spend so much time bookmarking links and fun shopping finds. And then I totally forget about them! So this post is a good little refresher – and isn’t always nice to share with your friends? ????
I’ve also started numbering these so I know where I can find something specific when I look back. Plus, this general post idea has had a few names and version over the years, and I want this one to stick. It has a certain ring to it, no?
We are back to school and very much looking forward to our first weekend after being back to real life all week. Luckily, the temperatures are still high and we have a lot of things on our to do list, so we won’t be bored! But enough of that, let’s talk about all fo the good stuff this week!
- bathroom organization // This post includes similar organization tools and techniques from my Kitchen Cabinet Post. But it also has a lot of other great ideas that I want to try to implement in our bathroom storage situation (if you can currently call it that, woof.)
- manicure // I’ve been called boring my many a nail tech over my neutral color choices, but this combines all of the neutrals and just enough sparkle to be very un-boring.
- banana split breakfast // I’ve got the itch to host a brunch after seeing this idea. I love that it looks like a rich dessert, but is actually a healthy breakfast. Plus, it looks so pretty on a table!
- weekly workouts // Used this while we were traveling and it was the perfect way to torch calories quickly on the go. I’m going to keep this on hand as a supplemental workout or for a quick add-on daily.
The Nordstrom sale is winding down this weekend, so it’s the perfect time to grab any last minute picks!
- This cozy blanket (only $25!) is still available in tons of colors. I gave this as a gift to multiple people the last two years and have two of our own at home. I’m probably going to snag one or two more – and I’m currently cozied up in one writing this!
- I own a similar pair of Tory Burch pearl drop earrings and love the classic look. A great gift for any gal in your life!
- My favorite dreamy robe is still available in multiple colors. It literally eels like you’re wearing a cloud because it’s made with material similar to a baby blanket.
- I grabbed a new Spanx camisole and have been wearing it nonstop under sheer Summer tops. It’s really great to have a couple of these on hand, so I will probably get one more for under sweaters come Fall and Winter.
- There are still Dr. Scholl’s slip on sneakers available in multiple colors and sizes! I love these and ordered a new pair to add to the other two I already own. They’re crazy comfortable and so easy to wear with no rubbing.
- I cannot wait until temps are cool enough to wear these joggers. I just checked and it looks like more colors and sizes were restocked. They’re only $25 and would be a great gift for a girlfriend!
- I’m on my second pair of these earrings and the quality has only gone up on them. They are a great everyday stud with a little extra glam. Plus, they give the look of multiple holes without actually needing to pierce.
- My top pick for a hair product set is still in stock! I own everything in here, including the straightening brush and highly recommend it all. I’ve repurchased most of the products multiple times and the brush actually gets through and straightens my crazy thick, curly hair.
- I splurged on this tote last year and can’t tell you how glad I am that I did. It’s amazing quality and holds an insane amount of stuff. This is probably my most used handbag of 2018/2019 and it doesn’t show any wear. I always pack this when we travel because it folds up so small and takes up minimal space while providing a great size of carrying room.
- Ulta // $5 off $10 for members through Saturday – sign up for emails to get code
- J.Crew // 30% off full price purchases in stores
- Rebecca Taylor // 40% off sale styles with code EXTRA40
- Pier One // 15 % off with code OFF15
- Loft // 40% off select items and 50% off sale items
- Vineyard Vines // Gifts with purchase over $150
- Shein // 10% off purchase over $60 or 15% off purchase over $100 with code PROM
Hope that you enjoy your weekend babes!