New season, new Currently Obsessed for Fall post! I love to hold onto Summer as long as possible, but I am so ready for all things Fall this year. Summer was just so extra hot! Chilly weather, pumpkin everything and cozies are all I am craving. I know that isn’t in the near future here in the South, but maybe if I pump up the A.C. I can pretend.????
Chunky accessories and comfortable clothes are majorly on my radar. If you’re a mom, a student, anyone, you probably love your comfies too. There is something about the changing weather that just screams “give me sweats I can wear in public!” So this shopping post is majorly focused on those essentials!
What I’m Currently Obsessed With For Fall
- Swingy sweatshirts are perfect for after the gym, school runs and working from home.
- My favorite sneakers are perfect for basically every type of workout and look cute paired with leggings or skinny denim post-sweat.
- Joggers work just as well with a cute tank now as they will layered with a sweater in a couple of months.
- Every blogger loves this jumpsuit for a reason, it is incredibly flattering on and fun to wear. Pair it with sandals now and a cute little moto jacket later!
- I love that this bag looks high-end designer, but at a much better price. The rose gold gives it a fun twist on a classic.
- Flats with a fun twist make darker Fall colors a little more cheery and help take your Summer wardrobe into the new season.
- To counter-balance your joggers, go for some loose fitting crop sweats. I can’t wait to try these and they work in warmer temps!
- I love to treat myself to a new accessory every season and chunky bangles are perfect for when the weather is warm enough for short sleeves.
- Isn’t this the most adorable cosmetic bag? I love the bow detail! Also available here.
- Adjustable sides on a sweatshirt take it from comfies to street wear.
What are you shopping right now? Hope your week is going great!