The Weekend Edit // 11.17

the-weekend-edit-11-17-17

Happy Friday babes!  How was your week?  We are coming down from a week of nonstop illness this week.  Did you know that when you have three kids, all three are guaranteed to get sick at the same time? ????  Filing that under lessons learned this week.

Our weekend plans include me digging my way out of the dumping ground our house became this week, finally getting to my closet organization progress, and maybe finally putting some Thanksgiving plans together.  If I don’t scream hot mess, than I don’t know what doesn’t.  Let’s be serious, my weekend plans clearly will involve wine at this rate.

Here’s the skinny on all of the goodness this week…

Links

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Shopping

• I’m super into campfire mugs right now (so random, right?)  How Fall perfect is this?
  • Leopard booties are so good, and these are the best.  I am hoping to hunt them down somewhere, because they’re the cutest and the price is great!
  • And one more Target find, because the A New Day line is just so good.
  • Planning on ordering this velvet cami.  How do I not get every color?
  • Shein wins the inexpensive bag game with this one.
  • Are you sick of velvet yet?  I saw this top in store and it looks really well made.  I can’t fit in it right now, so someone please rock it for me!
  • Obsessed with these earrings to pair with all of that velvet.

Thank you for reading!  Hope you have a great weekend!  XO

1. Andrea Nine wrote:

Amen sista, all 3 of my boys always got sick the same weeks! Then mom got it but my husband often evaded it, lol! LOVE your links and finds, such good tase you have! I am obsessed with Blair Eadie and loved her post! Have a sweet weekend beautiful!

Posted 11.17.17 Reply

How does not one of them have an immune system that holds out? I know I am next, but my husband is always safe, go figure! Hope your weekend is great! XO

Posted 11.17.17 Reply

Ugh I’m sorry that everyone was sick this week – that happens with my sister’s kids all the time – all three of them! Love day in the life posts so I will definitely be reading about Blaire’s! Have a great weekend girl! xo, Biana-BlovedBoston

Posted 11.17.17 Reply

Thanks love, I swear, they love to pass things around on purpose, LOL!

Posted 11.18.17 Reply

Gimme all the leopard booties! I’m so sorry to hear you’ve had 3 sick kiddos this week. Serena seemed to re-gift all our daycare germs to us the first several months, and it seems to be getting better. I thought our adult immune systems could handle it better, and I was wrong! Happy Friday, sending healthy vibes your way <3

Posted 11.17.17 Reply

Josh found them for me, I am so excited to wear them! Isn’t the germ spreading a treat? Ahh!!!

Posted 11.18.17 Reply
  4. Trista wrote:

I am loving that sweater, bag and flats combo!! And I hope everyone feels better soon!! I have been at the doctors office at least once each week for the past month with one child or the other. I’m starting to question how I’m going to manage all this once I go back to work! Haha. I need a planner just to keep up with the doc appointments!

Posted 11.17.17 Reply

Thanks lady! I don’t know how to handle it all, I swear my life is a nonstop cycle of pediatrician visits, pharmacy trips and notes to the school. I guess it’s just that time of the year. I hope everyone stays healthy in your house!

Posted 11.18.17 Reply