Riley’s Nursery

riley-nursery-11

I’m so excited to share Riley’s nursery with you all today.  This is one of my favorite rooms in our house, mostly because it’s the one space where I had all of the say.  I kid.  Except that I don’t.  Is it just me, or do kids have opinionated taste on styles at a very early age?

Since I knew that this is the room where I would be spending a lot of time for many months, I wanted to keep it simple and calming.  I love soft neutrals and this space uses those paired with the palest pink wall color I could find.  And all of the white before she hits the messy years. ????

It’s the last time I will be putting a baby space together, so I really wanted to savor every moment.  We took our time getting it ready, and I tried to put as much thought into it as I could.  Three kids has taught me where I need to spend and where I can save on gear and in a room.  I picked my splurges, and definitely went budget on certain things.

I loved being able to repurpose pieces from Avery’s rooms over the years in here and set up a serene space for our new little lady.  Some items we repurposed:  the dresser was my mom’s as a child.  We had it refinished from a dark stain to white, and it was in Avery’s room in our last house.  It still needs new handles, but it has multiple sizes on it, so I am dragging my heels on this.  The gold table was also from Avery’s room, as well as the vintage Eiffel Tower print.

All in all, I am so thrilled with this space.  I love opening the door and seeing my smiling babe in her crib.  What I love the very most about it, though, is seeing all three of my kids in here, together.

riley-nursery-2

riley-nursery-1

riley-nursery-3

riley-nursery-4

riley-nursery-5

riley-nursery-7

riley-nursery-8

riley-nursery-6

riley-nursery-12

riley-nursery-10

riley-nursery-9

Sources

Paint: Benjamin Moore Featherstone  || Crib: Amazon || Rocker: Amazon || Bedding: Pottery Barn Kids || Name Pillow: Gift (Clubhouse Kids) || Pineapple Pillow: Moon and Lola || Throw Rug: Pottery Barn Kids (no longer available), similar here || Side Table: Target (old), love this one || Dresser: Vintage, similar ||Love Sign: Made by Girl || Bows: Vintage || Eiffel Tower Art: Vintage || Gold Love Art: Hobby Lobby, similar || White Basket: Target || Pom Pom Baskets: Nordstrom || Lamp: Target || White Book Shelf: Pottery Barn Kids || Diaper Pail: Ubbi || Book Shelves: Ikea || Throw: Nordstrom || Leopard Pillow: HomeGoods

Thank you for letting me share this with you!  I hope you have a wonderful day!  XO

1. Tammy wrote:

I adore the name pillow ! I’ve never seen a pillow like that before it’s such a great gift idea. Your baby girls nursery is perfection. I love the pink and white and all the soft touches ! Have a wonderful week !

Posted 11.20.17 Reply

I LOVE that pillow so much! I’m lucky to have friends who find great things like that! Thank you so much! Hope you have a great week!

Posted 11.21.17 Reply

She has the sweetest little room! I love the sign that you have for her monthly stats – that’s adorable! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

Posted 11.20.17 Reply

Thank you B! The sign was a gift at her sprinkle and I love it too much to put it away!

Posted 11.21.17 Reply
  3. Her room is absolutely gorgeous! I love her little name pillow and her faux fur rug! SO chic! And that side table is so perfect! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

Posted 11.20.17 Reply

Thank you Pamela! It’s all of my favorite things in one space since she can’t say no to me yet 😉

Posted 11.21.17 Reply
  4. You know I totally love this. I’m working on the final touches in my little mans room as well. I can’t tell you how long it took me to find a gold table. Why is that so hard? I absolutely love the space!

Posted 11.20.17 Reply

I cannot wait to see his room, which I think I tell you daily lol! A good side table is SO hard to find and anytime I do, they sell out! I’m having that struggle right now with our living room, so I feel you!

Posted 11.21.17 Reply

Such a beautiful and inviting space! And now Serena needs that pineapple pillow! <3

Posted 11.20.17 Reply

Josh actually found that pillow and got it, with a matching mug for me 🙂 They always have 20% off sales, so I’m sure there will be one this weekend!

Posted 11.21.17 Reply
  6. Ashley wrote:

Such a beautiful space!! I love the colors and how calming it looks!

Posted 11.20.17 Reply

Thank you Ashley! Hope you have a great day!

Posted 11.21.17 Reply
  7. Trista wrote:

I LOVE it! So beautiful! And yes, their tastes develop oh so early!

Posted 11.30.17 Reply