Currently Obsessed

currently-obsessed-november-17

Happy Monday babes!  I hope you had a great weekend and caught an extra hour of sleep!  We did not, but we made up for it with naps and making progress on some house projects.  Our basement has been a dumping ground for everything we don’t have a place for since we moved in.  But we finally buckled down and got it (mostly) together.

Holiday sales are in full swing already and we scored a new refrigerator in a Black Friday sale this weekend.  Who knew Black Friday started three weeks ahead?  While the deals are great at helping me chip away at my Christmas shopping list and helping me stock our new house gift closet, they are also so dangerous.

As I’m doing my gift shopping, I am stocking all of my online carts full of goodies for myself too.  Obviously, I am finding a ton of things for myself too. I am also finding a lot of great things for the kiddos too.  Would you guys like a post on that?  I swear all three of them are going to have new wardrobes before Christmas at this rate.

In My Carts

1 //  I am coveting drapey button downs right now.  I love the loose fit and they are so nursing friendly.

2 // Destroyed denim is my favorite and so are sweatpants, imagine the two mixed into one glorious pant!

3 // I keep seeing this dainty watch pop up on so many bloggers.  It would be make a great gift for someone and a perfect arm party layering piece.

4 // Another great nursing friendly option, that would be great for work or everyday wear.

5 // I’m turning into a sweater hoarder.  How cute is this one? I just need some sweater weather now!

6 // Like I said, sweater hoarder.  This one is a great price!

7 // I am a sucker for sequins in any form.  How fab would these pants be for holiday parties?  I would wear them with a white button down and some simple black heels.

8 // This vest you guys!  It’s a ridiculously good price and selling out so fast.

9 //  The perfect ladylike blouse for work and beyond.  Pairs equally well with pencil skirts as it does with denim.

How was your weekend?  Hope you have a great start to your week! XO

1. Marie wrote:

So many great picks. Love that sequin leggings!! So fab for the holidays.

Posted 11.6.17 Reply

Thanks Marie! Aren’t they so fun?

Posted 11.7.17 Reply

Great minds think alike, because I need every single thing on this fabulous list! My sequin leggings are excited to bust back out soon for all the holiday fun, and I definitely need that KS watch <3

Posted 11.6.17 Reply

We just know what’s fun to buy 😉

Posted 11.7.17 Reply
  3. Ashley wrote:

Wanting allllll the sweaters! That burgundy blouse is beautiful!

Posted 11.6.17 Reply

We just need the sweater weather!

Posted 11.7.17 Reply
  4. OMG I hate that I am on a spending freeze right now because I want ALL the things! Those sweaters are perfect and I love that watch! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

Posted 11.6.17 Reply

I should be on a spending freeze at the rate I have been going. I love the watch so much, never say no to leopard!

Posted 11.7.17 Reply

That vest and watch are just too cute! I think retailers need to stop referring to things as black friday when the sales are pretty much from now until the end of the year LOL! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

Posted 11.6.17 Reply

I just ordered the vest and am hoping for a sale to snag the watch. It’s way too early to be Black Friday, especially when it’s almost a month off!

Posted 11.7.17 Reply
  6. What I would do for a basement! Our entire house feels like a dumping ground right now….. I need those sequin pants in my life and I love that camo vest!

Posted 11.8.17 Reply