Happy weekend babes! I’m calling this the first official weekend of Fall because it actually finally feels like Fall is in the air! I managed to wear pants and long sleeves this week, so I am calling that a total win.
Our weekend is going to consist of pumpkin picking, Fall decorating and a lot of house projects. Nothing screams “I’m a grown up” like that list. ???? We started a bunch of new shows this weekend, including American Vandal on Netflix. If you love Dateline as much as I do, you will find this completely hilarious.
There are also a TON of awesome Friends and Family sales going on right now, so scroll down to the bottom for a list!
- Major design goals in this kitchen design. All white and pops of gray get me.
- Finally got my hands on a glass of frose the other night and it was everything I dreamt it would be. Definitely trying this watermelon frose recipe asap!
- A great DIY lip scrub recipe to try.
- Liz’s dreamy pineapple nursery for her daughter is beach chic perfection.
- An article about the portrayal of motherhood on Instagram really resonated with me. I love the differing opinions on this and hearing about the honesty of some of Insta’s biggest mom influencers.
- Leopard D’orsay flats at a total steal. These are closet staple.
- So many good finds at Asos like this dress, this jacket and these flare crops.
- Avery has a similar jacket to this adult one. I love the price and regret not buying it when I wandered the entire store with it in my cart.
- Anthro has so much good stuff in stock right now like this, this and this. They are also offering 25% off sale prices.
- Loft 40% off Friends and Family sale with code FRIENDS
- Tuckernuck 20% off Friends and Family sale with code OMG20
- Tory Burch private sale up to 70% off (the bag selection is SO good!)
- J.Crew is offering a different discount every day
- Waiting on Martha 20% off with code FF2017
I hope you have a wonderful weekend! -XO