Currently Obsessed // October

currently-obsessed-october

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12

You guys, my middle of the night online shopping addiction is real.  When I am feeding Riley at 2 am, I stay awake by scrolling through my phone, browsing and shopping.  Instagram screen shots are my starting point and then I fall into a black hole of the Amazon one-click ordering.  It’s so dangerous, but thank goodness for free returns most places.  And staying awake to feed the baby. ????

Here is what I’m shopping right now…

I had no idea Rails branched out into dresses.  If it is anything as good as their button downs, then it is a closet must-have.  Another great dress find – a favorite top in dress form.  Or the suede jacket every blogger has (me included) in skirt form.

Other things on my radar:  adorable earrings, subtle bell sleeves, versatile maroon heels, camo print pants (never say no to these!), classic sunnies with a twist, a gorgeous bag, and a chic jewelry case.

Has anyone tried any BH Cosmetics products?  I got sucked into their website the other day and the prices are so good.  They have so many pretty palettes, like a neutral highlighting set that I want to try.

PSA: one of my favorite handbags is on sale, which never happens.  I love this bag and it’s classic style.  It comes with a cross body strap, which I love to use.

Hope you are having a great week so far!  -XO

This post contains affiliate links.  Thank you for helping support the brands that support A Dash of Pretty.

1. Elke wrote:

Love the things you chose. So cute!

Posted 10.18.17 Reply

Thank you Elke!

Posted 10.18.17 Reply
  2. Jenn wrote:

hahah I did a lot of Amazon shopping when I was up with baby. Most of it wasn’t fun stuff like this though!

Posted 10.18.17 Reply

I didn’t realize they have a big distribution hub here and there is a lot of same day delivery on things. That means at 2 am I decide we need different bottles or new toys and they show up that day. My husband thinks I’m totally crazy lol!

Posted 10.21.17 Reply

The midnight feedings are so dangerous for online shopping! But look at all these amazing finds! Especially loving that suede skirt and those sunnies <3

Posted 10.18.17 Reply

They are SO dangerous for it! I really should be shopping for sweats and oversized tees, but at least I will have a ready closet 😉

Posted 10.21.17 Reply
  4. Katie Elizabeth wrote:

I can’t handle it – I want everything in this round up! But especially those dresses, GORGE!

Posted 10.19.17 Reply

That is what happens in the middle of the night, you find the good stuff! Still miss your blog daily lady!

Posted 10.21.17 Reply
  5. Emily wrote:

That travel jewelry case is so smart! I need something like that, my jewelry always gets all messed up because it gets thrown in a little cosmetic bag or something when we travel. And love the camel mini skirt! So cute for fall 🙂

Posted 10.19.17 Reply

So does mine, which is why we both need it. There is nothing worse than getting somewhere and your necklaces being unwearable, gah!

Posted 10.21.17 Reply
  6. Oh I’m loving all these picks! Those sleeves on top #2 are so cute!

Posted 10.19.17 Reply

The sleeves on that top just get me, ruffles and bell sleeves all in one. Hope you have a great weekend! XO

Posted 10.21.17 Reply