The Weekend Round Up

crossover-shirt

Happy weekend!

I’m currently in the throws of zombie-like exhaustion and figuring out how to operate with a baby who never wants to sleep or not be held.  It’s so much easier and sweeter when you realize it is a stage and just how fast it goes by.  That being said, any tips?  Riley doesn’t love any bouncers, swings, the Dockatot or being worn.  I just need one thing that she likes for more than two minutes at a time.  To all of the people at my pediatrician’s office who said the third is always the easiest, we aim to prove you wrong.  ????

Our house is currently the messiest it has ever been, including the day we moved in.  My kids are ending a week off and a week of total craziness.  It’s amazing how much more settled they are when they have school and a firmly set schedule.  Actually, that goes for all of us!

Let’s get into everything good from this week…

Links

Shopping

Have a fabulous weekend!  -XO

1. Oh man, I hope you’re able to figure out a solution. In just a few weeks I’ll have a newborn and this will be something new to me so I’m a bit nervous of how it could go, but know it’s all worth it in the end 🙂 Totally checking out Tory’s home–thanks for sharing!

Posted 9.29.17 Reply

It definitely is worth it and one day you (almost) miss those sleepless nights. Hope you’re feeling great!

Posted 9.29.17 Reply
  2. Jenn wrote:

Love a chunky sweater–and I love that price point even more!

Posted 9.29.17 Reply

Sending you all the hugs and coffee sweet friend! I vividly remember the overwhelming exhaustion of Serena wanting to be held 24/7 and hating her swing, seats, etc… and then she magically started liking them and napping in them so I could actually do stuff. Now, she’s my little monkey climbing and crawling everywhere and won’t sit still and I miss the snuggles.

Posted 9.29.17 Reply

She will be snuggly again, I promise! The snuggles are the best! Riley likes Josh to hold her, not me. She needs to start wanting me to 😉

Posted 9.30.17 Reply
  4. Pinky wrote:

LOVE and extra sleep to you, mama. Hope things smooth out soon.

Posted 9.29.17 Reply

Thanks friend!! Hope you have a great weekend! XO

Posted 9.30.17 Reply
  5. Elizabeth Seal wrote:

Your blog is so gorgeous and your little one looks perfect in your insta photos! It sounds like you are doing amazing, those awful stages can feel like hell but soon you will look back and wonder how you did it 😀 love your blog! xx

elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara
    (I would love to follow each other on bloglovin if you like! :D)

Posted 9.29.17 Reply