I’m currently in the throws of zombie-like exhaustion and figuring out how to operate with a baby who never wants to sleep or not be held. It’s so much easier and sweeter when you realize it is a stage and just how fast it goes by. That being said, any tips? Riley doesn’t love any bouncers, swings, the Dockatot or being worn. I just need one thing that she likes for more than two minutes at a time. To all of the people at my pediatrician’s office who said the third is always the easiest, we aim to prove you wrong. ????
Our house is currently the messiest it has ever been, including the day we moved in. My kids are ending a week off and a week of total craziness. It’s amazing how much more settled they are when they have school and a firmly set schedule. Actually, that goes for all of us!
Let’s get into everything good from this week…
- A history of Nantucket Lightship Baskets. I remember my first trip there and my mom being so excited about these!
- Tory Burch’s Hampton’s home is all kinds of perfection. As to be expected.
- White and neutrals outfit goals.
- Nutritionist recommended protein bars. I need to try these all because so many have such terrible ingredients hidden (or not so much) in them.
- IV therapy is so interesting to me, especially after just being in a hospital giving birth, spending so much time on one.
- Has anyone made lactation cookies before? I’m thinking of trying this recipe.
- Don’t forget to shop the Shopbop sale before it ends tonight (the 29th.)
- A deliciously chunky sweater for under $30.
- Bell sleeves, a boyfriend sweater, and the perfect flat booties at Loft right now.
- How darling is this dress?
- Affordable cashmere and love the colors.
- One of my favorite bags ever is on sale in my favorite color.
- These just arrived and they’re as amazing as I hoped. They’re also on sale now!
Have a fabulous weekend! -XO