Happy weekend babes! Every weekend feels like it could be our last as a family of four, so we are trying to really savor them. And get every project around the house done that we can! ???? Our plans this weekend include pool time with the kids, visiting a new park we found and queso. You can never go wrong with queso.
- Small space and organization hacks get me every time. Here’s a list of some for small spaces using Ikea.
- The perfect cozy/glam/chic living room tour.
- Dying to try Natalie’s tomato tart. It looks like the perfect end of Summer dish!
- Yoga is one of my favorite workouts and I can’t wait to get back into it post-baby. Some tips about poses you may be doing wrong (I know I may be.)
- The Lilly sale is coming – Monday! A little light reading beforehand on how the brand came to be.
- My little brother is a pilot, which is so cool. But there are so few female pilots! My sister-in-law shared this article, which I loved! Girls can do anything!
- One more recipe for you to try: a delicious, healthy pink collagen drink. Cannot wait to try this and just added collagen to my Zon cart!
- I will never say no to pink sneakers. Never.
- Totally not my norm, but I am kind of digging the oversize tee shirt look for future workouts. (notice the word future, not currently happening.)
- I am a sucker for cute, lacy shorts for bed. Even paired with a ratty tee shirt, they make you feel a little more glam.
- A tulle skirt will always dress up any look and instantly make you feel like a princess. I don’t care if they aren’t in anymore, I think they are perpetually fun!
- This cardigan speaks my love language. I have a feeling I will be living in chunky knits this Fall and Winter.
- Since workout pieces are clearly on my mind, let’s check out these pants. Perfect for the gym and beyond!