And just like that, Summer is slowly coming to an end. Also, happy eclipse day. Is everyone else going totally crazy over this? Our schools have changed their schedules and buses are delayed over it. It’s crazy!
What We Have Been Up To
- Soaking up every last Summer weekend we can before we add another kid to this mix. Think trying to find every kid-friendly activity in Atlanta. We have been hitting up lots of great parks, seeing movies, eating at the kids’ favorite restaurants and indulging them at their favorite activity stores (Legoland and American Girl.)
- Getting the house together. We are finally making real progress! Rooms are almost finished and you can walk through spaces without running into a mountain of boxes.
- Trying to get adjusted to school. Greyson is so wiped out from kindergarten! He fell asleep on the bus last week and had to be woken up to get off. Neither he nor Avery has ever slept so hard as they have the past few weeks.
- Getting everything we still need for baby. There is just so much to have ready!
What’s Coming Up
- Having a baby ????
- Working on our master bedroom and finally having rooms finished to share here!
- Getting back to outfit posts on here! It’s not easy to post cute looks when literally nothing fits and your wardrobe consists of the same couple of pieces over and over again.
- Doing a massive purge of my closet. I’m thinking of setting up a Poshmark closet to get rid of the massive amounts of clothing I have held on to. Has anyone done this?
- Getting my diet and workout routine back, I miss both so much!
- Our anniversary, most of our family birthdays, and school breaks. I’m so excited for all of these! #nevertoooldforabirthday
What’s going on with you? Talk soon! -XO