Favorite Etsy Finds

Ok ladies, please tell me I am not the only Etsy addict out there.   I wanted to share my favorite Etsy finds with you guys today, because half of the goodies I find on there are through someone else.

Sometimes I hop on Etsy and just want to browse, but it isn’t the easiest place to take an online stroll.  If you come to the site with a very specific item in mind, then you are likely to quickly find what you are looking for.  I wanted to make this easier for everyone who loves browsing there as much as I do!  I rounded up my favorites  below in a mini boutique and I will keep adding to it!  I am going to add a page for this that I will keep updated under the “Shopping” tab at the top.

Let me know if you like this idea and any suggestions or great Etsy finds you may have!

1. Pamela wrote:

SO many amazing Etsy finds! I love those leopard pillows, they’d look perfect in my bedroom. And I need the Chanel one for my office 🙂 <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

Posted 3.6.17 Reply

The leopard is the best! I am getting them ASAP! They look just like a pricier one I have been eyeing, but literally half of the price!

Posted 3.8.17 Reply
  2. Ashley wrote:

I love browsing Etsy for new finds! I’ve found some awesome gifts from there!

Posted 3.6.17 Reply

I love getting baby gifts from there! They’re good to stock up on for you own baby too 😉

Posted 3.8.17 Reply
  3. Hena Tayeb wrote:

Great finds.. I love the little pine cone bracelet and the chunky throw.. and those kitty cups are too cute for words!!

Posted 3.7.17 Reply

I’m so into them too! Those throws are so in right now, but cost so much more than this one!

Posted 3.8.17 Reply

This basically makes me realize I need to shop on Etsy more – I found a ton of stuff when I was planning my wedding 🙂 xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

Posted 3.7.17 Reply

Etsy is so fun, but it’s so easy to forget and you have to go in with a plan for sure!

Posted 3.8.17 Reply
  5. There are so many great pillow options on Etsy! But totally agree – ‘browsing’ it is extremely overwhelming!

Posted 3.7.17 Reply

So overwhelming! I want to buy ALL of the pillows! Josh says it’s a problem ????

Posted 3.8.17 Reply