Style | White Babydoll Dress

SAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURES

SAM_0252-2

SAM_0249-2

SAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURES

SAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURES

SAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURES

Dress: Kendall and Kylie / Earrings: BaubleBar / Bracelet: BaubleBar / Bag: Rebeccca Minkoff / Shoes: Stuart Weitzman (old), almost exact same style here and similar here

Who remembers the 90’s and how awesome all things babydoll were? I rocked babydoll dresses and babydoll tees (think Drew Barrymore flower child style) like it was my job with my super bad ass Doc Maartens, and a sweet flannel stolen from my dad’s closet tied around my waist.  It was the epitome of chic.  Except that it was the furthest thing from it!  The 90’s trends are definitely some of the more head scratching ones in recent decades, but they’re definitely starting to make their way back again.  While I may not wear oversize denim, Doc Maarten’s and my dad’s flannels anymore, I can make the babydoll look work.

I was totally in love with this dress when I first spotted it, and then was hesitant when I realized the brand was Kendall and Kylie.  I couldn’t get it out of mind, for a specific event, so I ordered it and tried it on.  It looked amazing on, just way too big.  I waited until the 11th hour to order it so I was in a huge pinch at the last minute.  Thank goodness for Nordstrom! I ordered it online and was able to send Josh to pick it up for me within an hour, saving the day!  So, please note, this dress runs large, size down.

I love the easy, babydoll cut of the dress, and the lace details that dress it up.  It’s great for a night that involves lots of food because of all the swing and space, and makes you feel super pulled together when you slip it on.  It’s an all around win in my book and my mind is totally changed on the Kendall and Kylie line.  Have you seen the shoes?  They are a must try-on!

Thank you for reading! -xx

Such pretty details on this dress!! Isn’t that the best bag -I want it in every color!

Posted 5.11.16 Reply

The details on the dress are my fave! It’s detailed and lacy without being too much! BEST bag ever! I want black now!

Posted 5.12.16 Reply
  2. Love this sweet dress! You look beautiful and the background of your pictures is stunning! xo, Champagne&Suburbs

Posted 5.11.16 Reply

Thank you! It’s at a resort in the mountains of NJ!

Posted 5.12.16 Reply
  3. I’ve thought some of K&K pieces were cute, but was also wary of them haha – glad to hear I don’t have to be! Love a good white dress and wherever you are looks seriously beautiful, too!

Posted 5.11.16 Reply

I was SO wary, but the quality is amazing!!

Posted 5.12.16 Reply
  4. Okay I love these shots so much! How is the quality of the dress? It is so pretty on you and I love it. Definitely size down then right?

Posted 5.12.16 Reply

Thank you! The quality is great and totally what I would expect of a Cusp/Contemporary line. The dress withstood me, and that is a TRUE test of quality! I normally don’t shop that price point for a dress, but it was worth it! It runs VERY large!

Posted 5.12.16 Reply
  5. Amanda wrote:

I love this dress on you! Who would’ve known Kendall and Kylie had things we can wear. This is the cutest!

Posted 5.12.16 Reply

I know right?! Thank you love 🙂

Posted 5.12.16 Reply
  6. Pamela wrote:

Absolutely loving this dress! The lace detail is so pretty!! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

Posted 5.12.16 Reply

Thank you so much sweets!

Posted 5.12.16 Reply