I thought I would share my latest Trader Joe’s haul with y’all today. My Instagram stories are always filled with girls sharing theirs and I devour them! There are so many new goodies that I would not have discovered if it weren’t for these ladies sharing their purchases with the world. Check out @stylinbyaylin and @courtney_shields Instagram stories for some of my favorite Trader Joe’s hauls.
Now mine is nothing exciting whatsoever and it may not interest you one bit. But anytime I share anything from Trader Joe’s on Instagram I get an overflowing inbox. I guess we all share a healthy love of TJ’s! And we need to help each other find the best goodies and hidden gems they have to offer. Except for the peonies. I want to hoard those all for myself. Just kidding… kind of. 😉
Ok, so here is my Trader Joe’s haul from my most recent trip, below. It’s not huge but that is only because I have to practice incredible self-restraint in the store. If I don’t, I overbuy and things go to waste, which I hate to do.
- Peonies – The best price for the freshest peonies, hands down. These go so quickly, so if you see them, grab them!
- Pancake Bread – It tastes like pancake cake, not bread. A total treat that only lasted one day in our house. Dangerously delicious!
- Rose Water – A rose water misting spray that I use as a toner after cleansing, for a mid-day refresh, or setting spray.
- Hyaluronic Acid – A fantastic moisturizing gel to use as the step prior to moisturizer. I love mixing this with tan drops when I use them. To note, you will still need to use a moisturizer with this.
- Kefir – Greyson loves any type of yogurt drink and this is a much healthier version.
- Green Juice – A great price for green juice! This isn’t the best tasting because it tastes like green juice i.e. full of greens, but it is so healthy and feels great to drink. I often use this as a base for breakfast smoothies.
- Cheddar Cheese – Trader Joe’s has the best prices on cheese that I have seen anywhere. I always pick up at least one or two when I’m there to have on hand for a cheese board.
- Yogurt – These little yogurts are a Trader Joe’s only product and holy moly, they taste so good. I have to stop myself from eating them and save them for the kids. They’re the perfect serving size for little ones and like I said, taste so delicious!
- Artichoke Jalapeno Dip – Trader Joe’s does not disappoint when it comes to dips. They’re great to have stocked for snacks or entertaining. This one does not taste spicy and Riley loves to chow down on it.
- Spinach and Kale Dip – A lower calorie and fat version of the the restaurant style dip. This is made with Greek Yogurt and it still tastes pretty good. I like to warm it up and add parmesan for more flavor.
- Gluten Free Pancakes – Greyson loves these pancakes as his breakfast of choice. They’re gluten and dairy free and don’t taste like it at all. They cook in the toaster or microwave and are the perfect size for stacking.
This was my first time trying the Pancake Bread, and oh my word, it was outrageous! It tastes like a coffee cake and bundt cake in one. It’s dangerous, but perfect to have on hand for a brunch!
These two beauty products were also new for me to try. I posted them both on Instagram stories and got such an overwhelming response of messages with thoughts on them. The Hyaluronic Serum had mixed reviews for sure. Here is what I think – it isn’t moisturizing on it’s own, but when used under a moisturizer, works really well. Compared to the price of other similar products all well over $30, I think this does a great job. I mix my tan drops in it when I am using them, and under my daily moisturizer in the morning. The Rose Water Facial Toner was praised by everyone who sent me a message.
Ok, any favorites of yours on this list? Please dish on what else I am missing out on and need to try!