Happy weekend friends! It’s officially Spring here and in the 80’s, so I’m hoping to spend as much time as possible outside enjoying it! It’s going to be 100 degrees and 95 percent humidity every day so soon, so my hair appreciates this weather right now. Can’t pass up an opportunity for a decent hair day, am I right? 😉
It’s been far too long since I have done a weekend round up post, so today is the perfect day to bring it back! I love these because I feel like it’s the perfect chance to revisit so many fun things. I’m always pinning links and forget to check them out again, until I write this post!
- this wallpaper // I’m absolutely swooning over this paper! I’m thinking it would make a great accent wall in Riley’s room, which is high on my to-do list. Plus, the price on it is so good. Actually, the whole situation in this link is just fab inspiration.
- bathroom plants // For anyone else with a black thumb like myself.
- cleaning list // I love, love, love a good cleaning list. So perfect for printing, laminating and getting a nice schedule going.
- banana split breakfast // This is the cutest little breakfast treat! I’m dying to make this for holiday morning spread or to see if I can get my kids to eat them.
- organizing kids’ school papers // The paper piles from school are a never-ending battle. I love these tips and the idea of making these boxes. Actually doing it is half the battle though, but a little inspiration helps!
- bedroom inspiration // Our master bedroom is due for a makeover and this is just the most perfect color scheme. The soft neutrals and pops of light pink are soothing without being too feminine.
- equality goods // One of my favorite brands ever was so kind to feature me in the Friday Five blog post. Check it out and give their amazing brand some love!
- Espadrille Slides // I picked these up from Target and o-em-gee they are so good. Now, I don’t love them on myself with shorts, but with pants they look so cute! But everyone else can wear them with shorts, they just don’t work on me, I promise! They’re so comfy and just an amazing price point for the style. To note: I got mine in store and they had a ton in stock!
- Gingham Dress // I’ll never say no to gingham, ever. I love the yellow in this sweet little number. It’s definitely more fitted, but a totally unique date night look. Plus, it is literally $11 – a price that you cannot go wrong with! I always, always size up in this brand.
- AE Workout Leggings // Another Align dupe find! They fit just like the Lulu’s and come in so many great basic colors. Sign up for the mailing list so you can snag their frequent sales alerts to get these at a lower price! I took my true size in these, but I’ve heard other people say they size up.
- Spotted Skirt // I’m all kinds of heart eyes over this beauty. It’s more of a splurge, but this is one of my favorite prints ever. Paired with a black tank and sandals or with a button down shirt makes it a versatile piece in your closet for years to come. I’m thinking I may have to go ahead and buy this before it sells out!
- Polka Dot Mini Dress // How adorable is this?! There are only a few sizes left, so if you like it get it. Anytime something on Net-a-Porter is under $200, I jump on it. This would the cutest dress to wear for any occasion during the Summer and paired with a tee shirt underneath (long or short sleeves) for cooler temps.
- Blue and White Blouse // Everything about this blouse is perfection. I love the pattern, the cut, the colors, everything about it! I’ve never tried anything made by Tuckernuck as a brand, but this has me sold on their designs!
- Anthropologie // 20% off everything
- Loft // 40% off with code LOVEMOM
- One Kings Lane // 20% over $600 with code OKLSTYLISH20
- Rebecca Minkoff // Up to 50% off sale styles
. . .
Thanks for reading! Hope that you have a great weekend!