Hey gal pals! It’s been such a busy week around here! Greyson turned seven, my parents came down to visit, and some school activities started to pick back up. We’ve got a ton of first grade boys coming to celebrate this weekend and I know there is a lot of re-organizing and cleaning up in my near future, ha!
It’s been a minute since I’ve done a Weekend Round Up, so I thought it was time to get these going again. I love, love, love writing these posts. I’m always saving fun articles and sales that I find throughout that week, and I’m always itching to share them. Because it is a new year, and change is good, we are tweaking the name a little. It’s not so much of a round up as it is an edit. This is an edit of curated finds from the week to read and be relevant throughout the weekend. So, with all of the housekeeping out of the way, let’s get this Weekend Edit going!
- Neutral manicure goals
- My Favorite Cami. EVER.
- Swoon-worthy girl’s bedroom
- Instant Pot Brussels Sprouts
- Organized, family-friendly playroom
- Drugstore Neutral Lipstick
- Gluten Free and Paleo Brownies
- Major Bathroom Inspiration
There are some seriously awesome sales going on right now. It’s the perfect time to stock up on warm weather goodies to get you through the rest of Winter!
- 50% off everything with code WANT at Loft
- 30% off sale with code BRILLIANTFIND at Kate Spade
- 30% off sale with code EXTRA30 at Tory Burch
- 50% off everything at J.Crew Factory
- 20% off clothes and accessories at Anthropologie
I’m back to Kondo-ing and party-prepping. Hope that you have a fabulous weekend!