The Sephora VIB Sale is in full swing right now. If you are a Rouge member, you can shop 20% off and if you are a VIB member you can shop 15% off. The sale is both online and in stores with little to no exceptions. Because of there are so many products that are never on sale anywhere else otherwise it makes the sale extra amazing. This is the best time to splurge on that product or tool that you are eyeing but don’t love the price tag of. If you have products that you adore, stock up now! I do one big online shop for my basics or splurge items and an in-store shop for new products to try. I’m sharing some of my tried and true favorites and what I’m shopping this time below!
What I Love
- Bumble and Bumble Straight Blow Dry – If you have hair that takes time to dry, this product will speed up that time and give you amazing results! I apply a dab to my hair and it cuts down on drying time and leaves my hair smooth and sleek.
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo – The best dry shampoo, hands down.
- Kopari Coconut Rose Toner – I love this mild, non-irritating spray as a toner and skin refresher. I use it morning and night after cleansing.
- Slip Pillowcase – A total splurge, but it really keeps your hair looking great the next day and I will try anything to prevent wrinkles!
- Truth Serum – I use this every morning and love how smooth and bright my skin is from regular usage. My dermatologist says Vitamin C is a necessity and it gives a great dose of hydration.
- Too Faced Born This Way Foundation – I always want to branch out to try new foundations, but keep coming back to this. It gives great coverage without being heavy at all.
- iT Cosmetics CC Cream – Just the best there is. This is my everyday face coverage product, plus it has amazing sun protection!
- Laneige Water Sleeping Mask – I’m not sure what kind of witchery is in this product, but I sleep in it at least once a week and my skin is so calm and soft the next day. And it is a great price.
- T3 Hair Dryer – I got this during the sale last year and have significantly cut down my hair drying time without damaging my hair.
In My Cart
- Rose Quartz Face Roller – It’s time for me to get on board with face rolling and this has great reviews (and it looks pretty 😉.)
- Nurse Jamie Uplift Roller – Because, see above!
- Coco Rose Coconut Oil Body Polish – A body scrub that isn’t filled with chemicals and doesn’t have a totally crazy price point!
- MILK Makeup Cooling Water – I’m really into this brand and their fun packaging. This will be great for de-puffing under eyes quickly and easily.
- Farmacy Honey Potion – This brand and this cult favorite mask are high on my list of things to try.
- Drunk Elephant Baby Facial – So many people rave about this line and specifically this product, that it is a must try!
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder – I’m a fan of this brand and I love what this product says it will do. Plus, it looks so pretty!
- Dior Lip Glow – A moisturizing, sheer dose of color to keep in my purse for on the go.
- Urban Decay Makeup Setting Spray – I’m not sure why I have yet to try this considering how often I repurchase the eye shadow base.
What are you shopping and what amazing products do we need to try? Share your favorites and recommendations please!