watch c/o MVMT
. . . . . . . .
Someone recently asked me if I had read any good books that I could share. And it hit me that I haven’t actually picked up and read a book that didn’t have anything to do with baby sleep in over a year. Needless to say, my weekend plans include firing up my Kindle and downloading the newest Emily Giffin book. Other than that, we have a pool party and date night with friends on the agenda, and I’m basically the dancing girl emoji over it all. I always forget how exhausting the school year is when I’m in the throws of Summer, but it makes weekends that much sweeter.
You all know I love a good project, so I have a few of those for this weekend, too. Our sweet babysitter must think I’m totally loony toons because every time she comes to our house, something new is torn apart. This weekend it is our hallway closet and Riley’s room. Now that we are less than a month away from one year, it’s time to really organize her space and go through things we don’t need or use anymore.
Enough chit chat, let’s get into the good stuff!
- A beachy chic guest room makeover. I’m swooning over the blue dresser and every detail in this space!
- Scheduling: time blocking versus day blocking. I don’t do either, but I need to. Do you use either of these strategies for work?
- Meghan Markle Honeymoon Style: You probably know I’m super obsessed and fan girl over the Duchess every chance I get. Her wardrobe is what dreams are made of and if I could go back in time, I would pack all of this for my honeymoon.
- The best new Ulta products are all so great. I love their exclusives, but can get a little overwhelmed in store and online. This makes knowing what fun new goodies to look for much easier!
- I’m determined to recreate this magical reading nook someone in our house for the kids. Ok, maybe more for me, but I’m sure they will enjoy it too.
- A fun pink and white top for the rest of Summer. It would be adorable with a denim jacket or slouchy blazer in cooler temperatures, and it’s on sale!
- There are a few sizes left in this adorable blue and white striped tank. I have one and highly recommend! Here is another similar option that looks equally adorable.
- My new wish list bag. It’s slouchy satchel perfection. I’m just one Friends and Family Sale away from bringing her home.
- These camo joggers are a little pricey, but they would be such a wardrobe staple for Fall and Winter.
- Fully obsessing over this bow tank. It’s the perfect way to make a neutral stand out, and it’s currently on sale for under $30!
- Such a fun take on gold hoop earrings. They look like a much more expensive brand, but ring in for less than $25.
What do you have planned for the weekend? Hope it is a fabulous one!