Dress: J.Crew (on mega sale!) // Shoes: J.Crew Factory (on sale!) // Sunglasses: Quay // Bag: Rebecca Minkoff, newer version here
A little black dress (LBD in fashion girl jargon) is a wardrobe staple. Scratch that, it is a wardrobe necessity. There are a handful of items every girl should have in a capsule wardrobe, and ten times out of ten, an LBD is on that list. Why is it a must have? Because it matches everything, and when you find the right one, it can work in virtually any social or work situation.
The dress runs a smidge on the larger size. Depending on your chest, size up. The tie straps are adjustable for shoulder and torso size, but the bust is elastic. It is not sheer, but it is cotton, so I don’t recommend putting it in the dryer. The shoes run very true to size! Because of the buckle closure, you can size up or down based on your foot width. If you are on their mailing list, there is an additional discount code sent almost every weekend. Speaking of sales, there are a ton of great Labor Day sales going on this weekend. Read down below to see and get details!
Labor Day Sales
- Express – 40% off almost everything
- J.Crew – 40% off with code BIGSAVE
- Abercrombie – 40% off everything
- Kate Spade – 30% off sale items with code ONEOFAKIND
- Colleen Rothschild – 20% off with code LABORDAY20
- Factory – 50% off everything + 20% off sale with code SALEAWAY
- Rebecca Minkoff – Tons of great bags on sale (in neutrals!)
- Tuckernuck – 20% off sale items with code SENDOFF20
- ASOS – 20% off everything with code DAYOFF
- Neiman Marcus – $100 off $400 with code NM100
- Loft – 40% off with code LABORDAY
- Williams Sonoma – 20% off with code FALL
Hope your holiday weekend is fabulous!