one / two / three / four / five / six / seven / eight / nine / ten / eleven
My shopping is taking a major dip lately, but I know my credit card (and husband) aren’t too upset about it. Taking three kids into a store isn’t my favorite activity, but I know I am going to break down and do it soon. Most days I struggle to find things to wear because of my post-baby body and pre-move purging. And maybe not fully unpacking from our move yet. [ It’s been almost one year. 😳 ] Josh wouldn’t agree, but I definitely need some new things in my closet asap!
I’m trying to be more strategic about my shopping right now. I want to invest in some nicer pieces that will be workhorses for me. I’m also on the hunt for a couple of fun accessories and some shoes that will work with almost anything through the Fall. I love a fun, inexpensive purchase, but I’m finding that this doesn’t always work for me in the long haul. And I have a tendency to wear my Summer clothes to death. Because who wants to waste nice weather being indoors doing laundry?
What I’m Shopping
- Totally random, but so fun and necessary for the pool. This would also be great to toss in your gym bag!
- Swooning over these subtle statement earrings!
- A neutral wedge for day or night with fun detailing.
- Easy, breezy blue and white stripes.
- My number one go-to for warm weather: great cut off’s!
- The perfect sunglasses for a day at the pool.
- A fun take on traditional pearl earrings that will match anything
- This romper is linen and perfect for hot temperatures. It can easily be dressed up or down with shoes and accessories.
- A sweet dress for any occasion that isn’t going to break the bank. Date night anyone?
- I covet all things Rockstud, but not so much the prices. These are as entry level into the Valentino shoe world as you can get. They’re still pricey, but maybe when I’m feeling very treat yo’self.
- Yellow is such a great neutral to have in your shoe wardrobe. You would be surprised at how much it matches and how sweet are these slides!
Thanks so much for reading!