Happy first weekend of May! I can’t believe we are this close to Summer and my sandals are stocked and ready. [ shop sandals above here ] This week has been a doozy – Riley has been up every night crying and we are slammed with end of year kids’ activities. ‘Tis the season of life, right? Every time I feel completely stressed and overwhelmed, I try to take a breath, roll on some Stress Away remember that I will miss this all one day.
Now, let’s get into all of the good things from this week!
- Overlays // We have a very blah Ikea dresser that is so functional but not the prettiest on the eyes. I’m thinking I will order overlays and jazz it up a little. Has anyone ever used these and had success? I’m not the best DIY’er so I need some support!
- Slow Cooker Nacho Soup // I’m not someone who usually goes for nacho soup, but this looks so delicious. Of course it’s not soup weather anymore, but this plus a margarita is totally warm weather appropriate!
- Living Room Inspo // I’m itching to rearrange our living room, and poor Josh has to hear me toss around completely crazy ideas daily. I’m swooning over the all white and impeccably fully built in’s. And of course, the pop of pink and acrylic console are calling me name.
- Family Room Organization // This is the biggest functional and organizational struggle we have. No matter how great the playroom, the kids want to be around us and we need a true family room. organizing the toys in a way that doesn’t make it a total disaster is a perpetual mystery.
- How To Open Champagne // Truth: I have never opened a bottle of champagne or anything similar. I’m totally terrified of doing it and it exploding or shooting a cork in someone’s eye. This tutorial makes it seem doable enough to try… one day when I’m feeling exceptionally brave. Cheers!
- Pink Instagram Filters // Have you noticed how pink is the new it color in Instagram feeds? I’m absolutely loving it, but then again, pink is my favorite. I love that it gives warm and rosiness to pictures, while still being subtle. However, I cannot figure these things out on my at all, so tutorials are a must!
- I’m swooning over this bamboo handle tote. It’s not mom practical for me, but it’s beautiful and classic and versatile.
- The perfect camisole and I need it in every color. The style and fit are updated and oh so good!
- I adore this dress, but I know it won’t look good on me at all. Someone please buy this and wear the hell out of it for me!
- Lemon romper? Yes, please!
- Following up on my gingham dress from earlier this week, here is another one.
- The sweetest little blue and white dress, for a crazy good price!
- The BaubleBar line at Tarzjay is so good. I love that you can grab something fun without guilt.
- Major heart eyes for this easy romper in one of my favorite colors (it looks great on everyone!)
- Macy’s // Friends and Family 30% off with code FRIEND
- Asos // $50 off $200, increases with spend with code LIT50
- Loft // 40% off with code SUNNY
- Factory // Percentage off based on amount of items with code MOREPLZ
Have a fabulous weekend! -XO