Oh hey weekend, so nice to see ya! This weekend was hot, cold, and everything in between. And according to every one of my social media feeds, it’s like that everywhere. Who else is ready for some solid Spring weather? All three of my kids are quickly growing out of their Winter clothing and I refuse to buy anything non Spring or Summer for them. For the sake of their fashion, they really need the good weather. 😉
I wish I could tell you I was super productive this week, but I wasn’t. Riley was not feeling like her happy self and Avery got an infected lymph node, so that is fully my excuse for lack of productivity. But I found time to round up all of the good stuff from this week for us all…
- Makeup Organization // Oh my word y’all. This is an organization lover’s dream come true in every way, shape and form. Each detail is perfect and the functionality is masterful. I doubt I would spend as much time actually putting makeup on my face as I would admiring the organization of it all.
- Home Tour // Ashley posted this home tour last week and I obsessed over it all weekend. Poor Josh had to look at it multiple times as I oohed and aahed over it. The house is the town next to ours so I am dying to stalk it out and swoon over it in person.
- Amazon Workout Wear // Mallory’s post is awesome, awesome and more awesome. It’s workout clothes, from AMAZON! If you can Prime it, you know I will buy it. I wish I had time to aimlessly wander Lululemon, but that’s not my reality. One-click buy now, however, is my reality and I’m loving this.
- Amazon Home Shopping // While we are on the topic of Mallory and the ‘Zon, check out this other post she did. It’s filled with amazing home finds all on Amazon! I no longer invest in nice things for my house because I have kids and pets who cannot let things be. If you saw my cart after I read this, you would consider making me deactivate my account.
- Meghan Markle’s Style Evolution // Who else is a since Season One Suits fan? I fully girl crushed on MM since the first season and her character mastered effortless business chic. Before she even met Harry, I was following her blog and googling where to find her collection of dainty jewels. This isn’t bragging, I promise, it’s more of coming clean about my fan-girl status. Her style has evolved over the years, but even in the throws of the early 2000’s she mastered her wardrobe.
- Smocked Everything // Smocked dresses and tops are majorly on my radar for warm weather and post-baby body style. This is the ultimate shopping list for them, and I have a cart full to order (and style!) I especially want this dress, this dress, this top and this top.
- Gingham Dress // Do I talk about this dress too much? It’s been on my eye for a year now. Time to just order it. Actually, I’m planning a big order, fingers crossed it isn’t all sized for toddlers.
- Lunch Box // Pink seersucker and monograms in one! This makes me want to pack snacks and lunch every single day. It would be perfect as a bottle carrier, too!
- Peplum Tank // I love that this is a fun take on an everyday staple. The peplum just gives it a little something extra, right?
- Adult Overalls // I have to be honest, I wasn’t loving this trend when it came back. But now, it has fully grown on me and these are on my wish list now. Who has some and loves them?
- Maxi Dress // How Summer perfect is this? I love the whole look of it, plus it looks so easy to throw on and feel pulled together.
- Loft // Friends and Family Sale with code FRIENDS
- Sephora // Spring Bonus Event 15% off for VIB members or 10% for Beauty Insiders
- Tory Burch // 20-30% off with minimum spend of $200 and code SPRING
- Williams Sonoma // 20% off with code FRIENDS
- Gap // Spring Sale and 40% off with code HAPPY
Hope your weekend is great! -XO