Currently Obsessed x What I’m Shopping Right Now

currently-obsessed-january-2018

It’s the first Currently Obsessed of 2018!  I have been writing these shopping round up’s for almost five years, isn’t that crazy?  I am constantly online shopping and saving items to my carts and forgetting them.  Because of that, these post came to be.  As a result, I was able to save everything I had my eye on in one place and come back to before it all sold out.

Here is what I’m shopping right now…

one // Pearl earrings are a perennial favorite and these are a fun twist on a classic.

two // A fab low heel and ankle bootie in the perfect shade of tan are a closet must have.  I’m in desperate need of a new pair!  I will spend a little more on these because I want good quality and will be wearing them constantly.

three // Chunky knits are extra necessary in this bomb cyclone, arctic freeze Winter we are having.  I usually go with neutrals, but this rust shade is so fun!

four // Something about the holidays makes me crave splurge items.  Before kids, I would treat myself to one every Christmas. This bag keeps catching my eye with its versatility and gorgeous red shade.  So worth saving up for!

five //  A cozy tunic that covers your bum?  A necessity!

six // Oversize earrings are my jam right now.  Every couple of years or so, they become my go-to accessory, and this year is it again.  You need no other accessories and can feel so pulled together.  How fun is the raffia design of these?

seven // A camera seems so random, right?  I’m sick of lugging around my DSLR everywhere, but want to be able to snap great pictures without my phone on the go.

eight // Camo satin joggers.  These are everything I love in life in one perfect pair of pants!

nine //  I’m such a sucker for sneakers these days.  I love that these can pair as well with workout clothes as they can with denim.

ten // Because I live in sneakers, oversize hooded pullovers are giving me life lately.  These plus a pair of great leggings, are my daily uniform.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

What are you shopping right now? Share your cute finds!  Have a fabulous start to your week!  -XO

1. Tammy wrote:

I’m loving those sneakers ! I’ve been eyeing sneakers lately and these are priced just right ! That purse….. gorgeous ! I splurged and bought my first ever Dooney & Bourke Breanna purse right before Christmas. I am hoping that the holidays were good for you all ! I saw Georgia got SNOW !!!!

Posted 1.8.18 Reply

I can’t believe Georgia got snow, it was extra magical here because it’s so rare! Sneakers are a good work out motivator, right? I’m so happy you treated yourself to a bag!!

Posted 1.10.18 Reply
  2. Andrea Nine wrote:

I have always loved pearl earrings. And your great taste always delights! Those tennis shoes and that sweatshirt look so comfy!

Posted 1.8.18 Reply

Thank you Andrea! XO

Posted 1.10.18 Reply

I can’t get enough pretty sneakers, and that’s the same camera I scooped up last year and am LOVING it <3

Posted 1.8.18 Reply

I’m so glad you like the camera! Do you think it works the same as the DSLR? I need deets!

Posted 1.10.18 Reply
  4. Marie wrote:

I have had my eye on that tote for awhile now. It’s so fab.

Posted 1.8.18 Reply

I’m so glad you like the tote too! Everything about it is just perfect!

Posted 1.10.18 Reply

I’ve been really loving sneakers recently and the ones you have you eyes on are so cute! Those camo pants look really comfy too! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

Posted 1.8.18 Reply

I love that the sneakers are everyone’s favorite! Cute comfort always wins!

Posted 1.10.18 Reply
  6. I have that camera and I LOVE it! It takes great pics and is so mobile! And I need those camo joggers, cute and comfy!

Posted 1.8.18 Reply

I’m so happy to hear you love the camera! I think I need to just get it and be done with it.

Posted 1.10.18 Reply
  7. Natalie wrote:

I need that oversized hooded pullover!! I’m all about comfort in these cold winter months!

Posted 1.12.18 Reply

It’s so cozy looking and I wear a version of this basically daily. TheWinter struggle is real! Hope you’re staying warm!

Posted 1.12.18 Reply