Happy Friday babes! How was your week? We are coming down from a week of nonstop illness this week. Did you know that when you have three kids, all three are guaranteed to get sick at the same time? 🤔 Filing that under lessons learned this week.
Our weekend plans include me digging my way out of the dumping ground our house became this week, finally getting to my closet organization progress, and maybe finally putting some Thanksgiving plans together. If I don’t scream hot mess, than I don’t know what doesn’t. Let’s be serious, my weekend plans clearly will involve wine at this rate.
Here’s the skinny on all of the goodness this week…
- This article about clearing brain fog speaks to me. I am basically a human brain fog cloud storm these days. 😂
- This is preppy chic outdoorsy in one perfect look.
- And, if you love Blair Eadie as much as me, a peak at a day in her life.
- A romantic and elegant dining room. I’m majorly swooning over the gray and gold combo throughout.
- The perfect healthy pre-Thanksgiving breakfast!
- Here is how to make a healthier Thanksgiving meal, especially if you don’t eat gluten (our family!)
- Swooning over this stunning outdoor Thanksgiving tablescape. I can’t wait to pull ideas for our table from this one!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
- I’m super into campfire mugs right now (so random, right?) How Fall perfect is this?
- Leopard booties are so good, and these are the best. I am hoping to hunt them down somewhere, because they’re the cutest and the price is great!
- And one more Target find, because the A New Day line is just so good.
- Planning on ordering this velvet cami. How do I not get every color?
- Shein wins the inexpensive bag game with this one.
- Are you sick of velvet yet? I saw this top in store and it looks really well made. I can’t fit in it right now, so someone please rock it for me!
- Obsessed with these earrings to pair with all of that velvet.
Thank you for reading! Hope you have a great weekend! XO