I’m currently in the throws of zombie-like exhaustion and figuring out how to operate with a baby who never wants to sleep or not be held. It’s so much easier and sweeter when you realize it is a stage and just how fast it goes by. That being said, any tips? Riley doesn’t love any bouncers, swings, the Dockatot or being worn. I just need one thing that she likes for more than two minutes at a time. To all of the people at my pediatrician’s office who said the third is always the easiest, we aim to prove you wrong. 😂
Our house is currently the messiest it has ever been, including the day we moved in. My kids are ending a week off and a week of total craziness. It’s amazing how much more settled they are when they have school and a firmly set schedule. Actually, that goes for all of us!
Let’s get into everything good from this week…
- A history of Nantucket Lightship Baskets. I remember my first trip there and my mom being so excited about these!
- Tory Burch’s Hampton’s home is all kinds of perfection. As to be expected.
- White and neutrals outfit goals.
- Nutritionist recommended protein bars. I need to try these all because so many have such terrible ingredients hidden (or not so much) in them.
- IV therapy is so interesting to me, especially after just being in a hospital giving birth, spending so much time on one.
- Has anyone made lactation cookies before? I’m thinking of trying this recipe.
- Don’t forget to shop the Shopbop sale before it ends tonight (the 29th.)
- A deliciously chunky sweater for under $30.
- Bell sleeves, a boyfriend sweater, and the perfect flat booties at Loft right now.
- How darling is this dress?
- Affordable cashmere and love the colors.
- One of my favorite bags ever is on sale in my favorite color.
- These just arrived and they’re as amazing as I hoped. They’re also on sale now!
Have a fabulous weekend! -XO