Happy Friday friends! Although, right now the days are all a blur and I honestly have no idea which day is actually which. I think I forgot just how exhausting having a newborn is, and it’s going to take me a little a while to re-adjust to this schedule.
It was another somber week weather-wise. My heart hurts for all of the places ravaged by Irma. We only got the tail end of it, with rain, wind and some branches down. Luckily, the kids were home for a couple of days, so that was one worry off my list. The amount of devastation I see on the news is breaking my heart. Here is a list of ways to help.
- Food tutorials by well known directors. This cracked me up for some reason and I felt the need to send it to way more people than I should have.
- A round up of veggie sandwiches has me craving them.
- The most perfect Nantucket bathroom makeover.
- Anyone else get stuck in a creative rut every couple of months? Tips for how to get out of one here.
- You girls know I love a good Ikea hack, and this one is high on my list of ones to try. So chic and easy!
- My dining room hutch is always a styling thorn in my side. A little fall styling inspiration is giving me so much motivation to copycat.
- I spotted this beauty on another blog (can’t remember which) and am kind of obsessed now.
- Quite possibly the cutest jumpsuit ever.
- Majorly digging this little side table.
- Such a fab lamp on sale for an equally fab price.
- These may need to be my birthday treat to myself.
- I have been on the hunt for these sandals for month, and they just came back in stock!
- Ordered a few of these to wear since #sweatpantsareallthatfitsirghtnow
Have a great weekend! -XO