Happy weekend babes! Every weekend feels like it could be our last as a family of four, so we are trying to really savor them. And get every project around the house done that we can! 😉 Our plans this weekend include pool time with the kids, visiting a new park we found and queso. You can never go wrong with queso.
- Small space and organization hacks get me every time. Here’s a list of some for small spaces using Ikea.
- The perfect cozy/glam/chic living room tour.
- Dying to try Natalie’s tomato tart. It looks like the perfect end of Summer dish!
- Yoga is one of my favorite workouts and I can’t wait to get back into it post-baby. Some tips about poses you may be doing wrong (I know I may be.)
- The Lilly sale is coming – Monday! A little light reading beforehand on how the brand came to be.
- My little brother is a pilot, which is so cool. But there are so few female pilots! My sister-in-law shared this article, which I loved! Girls can do anything!
- One more recipe for you to try: a delicious, healthy pink collagen drink. Cannot wait to try this and just added collagen to my Zon cart!
- I will never say no to pink sneakers. Never.
- Totally not my norm, but I am kind of digging the oversize tee shirt look for future workouts. (notice the word future, not currently happening.)
- I am a sucker for cute, lacy shorts for bed. Even paired with a ratty tee shirt, they make you feel a little more glam.
- A tulle skirt will always dress up any look and instantly make you feel like a princess. I don’t care if they aren’t in anymore, I think they are perpetually fun!
- This cardigan speaks my love language. I have a feeling I will be living in chunky knits this Fall and Winter.
- Since workout pieces are clearly on my mind, let’s check out these pants. Perfect for the gym and beyond!