You all know I live for a good sale and have a couple of annual favorites. One of my most favorite sales is the Summer Lilly Pulitzer sale. I always think the Lilly Pulitzer sale in the Summer is tons better than the January/Winter sale. It’s a great time to snag anything you loved in the Spring and Summer collections at a great price and stock up for any of the little girls in your life.
Shop the sale here.
Fair warning: this sale is nuts. It’s done mainly online, although in store as well. You have to log on immediately at the start time to get a spot in the virtual line. Be prepared, the virtual line is usually 30,000 plus long. However, if you can wait it out, there are some amazing deals to be found.
I rounded up any details I have found on the sale, along with my personal tips and tricks to shopping it below!
- The sale begins at 8 am Monday 8/27 and ends at 12 am Wednesday 8/29.
- Sign up for an online account ahead of time to have faster checkouts and avoid losing items in your cart.
- Get online before 8 am if you really want to shop first. You need to click immediately at 8 to get into the virtual line, which is always several thousands long.
- Everything in the sale is FINAL sale. No returns!
- Don’t depend on shipping times. In my past experience, they have been all over the place. Sometimes an item will show up the next day and others, two weeks later.
- All shipping is free!
[ One of my favorite dresses here. ]
[ One of my favorite rompers here. ]
- If you want to have a shopping plan, check the Lilly Pulitzer website now. Anything that you have been eyeing that isn’t online now will be in the sale most likely.
- Fit: I find that Lilly runs smaller in almost everything. The Elsa tops runs a bit larger, shorts and skirts run very small and dresses true to size.
- I like to stock up on the accessories to have as gifts. They have adorable hostess gifts and adorable goodies to gift your girlfriends and mom.
- The little girl’s section sells out fast. If you plan on shopping for a baby or little girl, try there first.
Shop the sale here.
Happy shopping! -XO