Currently Obsessed // August

currently-obsessed-august-2017

I can’t believe it, but this may be my last Currently Obsessed that isn’t full of Fall or cooler weather gear.  Summer is quickly winding down and chillier temps are in the not so distant future.  Let’s be serious though, Fall is the BEST.  Where are my fellow pumpkin everything lovers?

This round up has a few tried and true pieces I love in other colors that I want to snag.  It also has items that are currently sitting in various online shopping carts that I am buying for post-baby.  I have high hopes for getting my closet back in action!

What I Am Shopping

1/  Sandals – A great dressy shoe with a low heel is so hard to find.  I have loved BP shoes since I got a pair in college that I wore to death.  You cannot beat the quality for the price, plus the make great dupes in simple styles.

2/  Shorts – Now that I could give birth any day, I realize that I need some cute new cutoff’s to get me through the end of Summer and to pair with Fall sweaters.  One Teaspoon is on my brands to try list; who loves them?

3/  Bracelet – A simple gold statement bracelet (is that contradictory?) is always on my wish list.  I love, love, love this one.

4/  Top – Susana Monaco’s tops are high quality and lasting designs.  I still have my first top I purchased from the line ten plus years ago (it’s a tube top.)  Maybe they will make a come back one day and I will be super prepared.  I love that this one has a built in bra, and would be great for nursing.

5/  Dress –  This dress has been on my wish list for months.  It is always selling out, but I think I need to snag it to have on hand for nights out.  Those will happen again, right?

6/  Leopard Sandals – I love my Miller sandals and I love leopard.  Could this be any more perfect?  I may purchase everything Tory Burch makes in leopard print including wedges, flats, and a wallet.

7/ Leggings – How did I not know Free People made workout wear?  These are by far the cutest workout or athleisure pants I have seen in a while and a total necessity! 😉

8/  Bow Sandals – I love my Melissa sandals!  You can wear them in the water and they are scented!  Avery has a pair too and loves them! P.S. These are on sale right now!  If you have a little lady, check out their kids’ shoe selections.

9/  Sneakers –  Casual sneakers are quickly becoming some of my favorite shoes and most practical ones, too.  Who posted about these cuties?  I can’t remember, but they deserve the credit!

1. Nadine wrote:

Pink and leopard and bows….you are speaking my love language!!!!! I love that top too!!! Such a gorgeous color. Have a great week!

Posted 8.14.17 Reply

My love language too! All of the essentials 😉

Posted 8.15.17 Reply

Loving those animal print flip flops – so cute!! I’m starting to crave the fall weather too! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

Posted 8.14.17 Reply

Tory Burch does leopard print so right and the sandals are such a comfortable, lasting style. Give me all of the Fall!

3. Pamela wrote:

OMG I seriously want it all! That top and that dress… so cute! And loving those TB sandals! Perfect! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

Posted 8.14.17 Reply

I could see you wearing that top for sure! I love the sandals, too! Tory Burch can do no wrong with leopard!

Posted 8.15.17 Reply

Obsessing over those leopard Millers! And how pretty are those bow sandals! Give birth any day now?! SO exciting! Stalking your social media for the big news <3

Posted 8.14.17 Reply

I love the bow sandals and they smell like strawberries! You have to check out their kids’ line for S!

Posted 8.15.17 Reply
  5. I LOVE that bracelet! So cute!!

Posted 8.14.17 Reply

Me too! It’s high on my wish list! Hope you’re having a great day!

Posted 8.15.17 Reply
  6. I’m allllll over that statement bracelet! I think it’s just enough of a pop to draw the eye without distracting. Great picks all around!

Posted 8.14.17 Reply

The most perfect way to describe the bracelet! I’m hoping it magically appears for my birthday 😉

7. Tammy wrote:

Loving all your current obsession ! Those sandals though…. they are gorgeous ! Happy Monday !

Posted 8.14.17 Reply

The sandals are the favorite this week, so glad you like too! I think they would match so much while being a little twist on a neutral. Hope you have a great day!

Posted 8.15.17 Reply
  8. I’m obsessed with One Teaspoon shorts. I don’t own any, but I really want to! And I just got a super similar off the shoulder pink top at Gap — for a fraction of the price!

Posted 8.14.17 Reply

Haha, I feel the same way about One Teaspoon, obsessed but don’t own any. Everyone looks so good in them, though! I have to check out Gap now for that top!

9. Can I seriously have it all?!?!? I just love your style so much! <3

Posted 8.14.17 Reply

That is the nicest thing ever to say! You made my day!

Posted 8.15.17 Reply
  10. That dress is so cute! I’m going to check it out stat!

Posted 8.15.17 Reply

Glad you like it too! It’s the perfect little party dress to have on hand!

11. Andrea Nine wrote:

Gimmie all the pink, OTS and leopard! Man, you have impeccable taste!!!!

Thank you so much Andrea, you make my day! XO

12. jillian wrote:

loving those cute bow flip flops! xo jillian – cornflake dreams

Posted 8.15.17 Reply

You have to get your little lady some of their shoes, they’re adorable and big congrats to you!

Posted 8.16.17 Reply
  13. Ooooh I love these, especially, the pink top and gold bracelet! 🙂

Posted 8.16.17 Reply

I could so see you wearing both!

Posted 8.17.17 Reply