Happy Weekend Round Up day babes! It’s the (un)official start to the weekend in my mind and I look forward to writing and posting this. I need to be better at getting these together every week!
This is our last weekend before school starts, how crazy is that? It’s a full month plus earlier than school starting in New Jersey and I feel highly unprepared for this. This is a really good thing because I am so pregnant that I am not a very fun mom and both kids are bored to tears.
- My new blog crush. Both girls have adorable style that really compliments each other so well. I adore love their aesthetic!
- The most gorgeous white based room tour. I want to white wash our floors immediately after seeing this.
- Nosy? Me too. I love reading day in the life posts and this one about Kim Kardashian’s assistant is a good one.
- Who wants to plan a girls’ weekend to Charleston?
- Take me to Harbour Island immediately, or at least find me a space to decorate like this. Swoon!
- The right skirt can make any look ultra glamorous.
- Loft is having killer sales left and right lately. I have my eye on this top and sweater for Fall. I am linking all of their cutest pieces I want below (#shopaholic.)
- Just ordered some super fun earrings to make my maternity wardrobe more fun.
- The Nordstrom Sale is still going strong – check out my purchase reviews or shopping picks.
- Can I fit a cute, and on sale, off the shoulder top over my massive bump? Someone tell me yes please. 😂
- Here is one I can definitely fit! Love a drapey top so much.
Have a fabulous weekend babes! -XO