bag / top / jeans
dress / necklace
Happy Friday babes! I am SO ready for this weekend! It’s Josh’s first one back since he left for Atlanta! It has been a minute since I have done a Weekend Round Up. It’s time to get back into these! These are some of my favorite posts to read and write. I love a list of goodies put out there for me to browse. I’m thinking of putting together a list of blogs with similar posts, because it’s fantastic reading IMHO.
*any image on my Instagram with the circle and heart is shoppable with the LiketoKnowit app by screenshotting!
- I am so excited to start decorating our new home and have been browsing for inspiration all over. I loved this read on what to splurge on versus what to save on for the home. I don’t know if it all applies to our family and lifestyle, but it’s a great starting point!
- It’s time to start busting out the self tanner! I love a good tutorial on self-tanning and am thinking of trying the lotion in this post. Has anyone tried it and loved it?
- This list is going to come in so handy soon! It’s a list of quick and easy meals for new moms. Lawd knows I need this in my life now. 😂
- Raise your hand if you love cheese plates as much as I do! Bookmark this list of items for the perfect cheese plate to keep it quick and simple. And, yes, I believe they count as a full meal!
- Sara Mueller’s home tour is the stuff of dreams. It’s easy to get lost in the gorgeous and chic style and add every item she has (lots of great Target find!) to your shopping carts.
- Stripes and oversized tees go together better than anything to me. This one is so cute and under $10!
- Here is another cute striped tee!
- I love a good style steal, and these sandals are the perfect example of one.
- Give me all the gingham could be motto these days. Pregnancy is keeping me from this cute gingham romper, boo hoo!
- Pregnancy can’t keep me from this swingy cotton tank, though! I am going to size up in this and hope for the best!
Hope you have a great weekend!