Loving Lately

img_6165

{ Kate Spade bag }

I snagged this bag on sale, and it’s available in other colors right now for under $200.  It’s structured in the top handle style that is so in for Fall, but light enough that it won’t hurt your arms.  The cross body strap is so hand to have, as well as the interior pocket.  This is definitely my new favorite bag and I am carrying it as often as possible!

img_6152

{ Dove Dry Spray Deodorant }

I fell in love with this last month at one of my friend’s wedding.  It was in their bathroom basket and I could not stop smelling it, so I had to pick it up the day we got home.  I love how dry it is and it smells phenomenal!

img_6008

{ Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette }

I picked this up on a whim a few weeks ago and am so glad I did! It’s so simple to use and I love the light colors.  I never got on board with the normal Naked palettes because the colors were always too dark for my personal preference, but this hits all of my light eyeshadow loving happy spots.

img_5945

{ Hourglass Vanish Foundation + Vanish Foundation Brush }

This is officially my favorite foundation stick ever, ever, ever.  There aren’t even enough ever’s to tell you how much I love it.  It actually works on my super dry skin, which never happens.  It’s buildable and gives amazing coverage.  It works just as well as a concealer, which makes it extra amazing in my book.  I absolutely love the brush recommended for it for use with any concealer.  It’s airbrush finish is like nothing else!

img_4450

{ Tory Burch Flip Flops }

How did I go all of these years without trying a pair of Tory Burch flip flops?  I have been super loyal to my Havianna’s over the years, but I tend to slip in them and roll my ankle, ripping the toe out of them and breaking them pretty easily.  Way too much story there, right?  So, I decided to try these this year and I am so glad I did!  They cost more than normal flip flops but I love them and think they’re totally worth the price!

img_4447

{ Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray }

Holy hell, where has this product been my entire life?  I know it’s absurdly expensive, but so worth the splurge.  If I could tell you through the computer how amazing this smells and just how amazing it is I would.  The tiniest spray gives you the best volume ever and makes even the dirtiest hair have texture and style.  Honestly, I don’t even know how to describe this other than calling it miracle spray!

Tell me what else is good that I need to have on my radar!

Have a fabulous day!

-XO

1. Jenn wrote:

Looks like you’ve found some good stuff lately! I like the Naked palette! I find with the one I have, I only use like 4 of the colors because some of them just don’t look right on me.

Posted 10.3.16 Reply

Same with me. I ended up tossing my first one because it was all just way too dark for my crazy pale eyelids.

Posted 10.4.16 Reply
  2. Amanda wrote:

The Naked Basics is perfect for traveling or doing a great nude eye. And I agree with the flip flops. I just got a Kate Spade pair and they are so much nicer than my usual Old Navy ones haha

Posted 10.3.16 Reply

I’m so jealous that you get to keep wearing flip flops for so much longer!

Posted 10.4.16 Reply
  3. I love foundation sticks because they are so easy to travel with! My MUFE one is great but it does stick to dry skin so I definitely need to pick this up to try it.

Posted 10.3.16 Reply

Yes, and they save so much room in your makeup bag when they do multiple jobs! This one is awesome if your skin is drier, because it doesn’t make you flaky at all!

Posted 10.4.16 Reply

I’m almost completely done with 2 colors in the basics palette – I take it with me everywhere!! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

Posted 10.3.16 Reply

That’s awesome!! I feel like I am going to plow through two of them for sure, the rest not as much, but at least I’m not wasting as much as I did with my full Naked palette!

Posted 10.4.16 Reply
  5. Pamela wrote:

That bag is so amazing! And love those TB flip flops. I have a few pairs of Miller’s but I’ve never tried their plain flip flops. And definitely going to have to check out that foundation! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

Posted 10.3.16 Reply

I’m so in love with the bag and that it is top handle or cross body and such a great price for the style! I used to swear by my Millers, but the plain flip flops are AWESOME!

Posted 10.4.16 Reply
  6. Ooh I love foundation sticks – need to check that one out! And Oribe’s texturizing spray is like my holy grail product. It is the BEST even if the price tag is scary and I have to hide it from my husband, lol!

Posted 10.3.16 Reply

It’s great if you use foundation sticks! I can’t tell you how versatile it is and such a time saver! I wish I could find an Oribe knockoff, but there is literally NOTHING like it! Why does it smell so good?!?!

Posted 10.4.16 Reply
  7. TB flippies are my fav! I need to try that foundation stick and LOVING that bag <3

Posted 10.3.16 Reply

TB flip flops are seriously the best, I can’t believe I didn’t try them sooner! I can’t say enough good things about the foundation stick and the bag, I love them both so much!

Posted 10.4.16 Reply