Shopping | Currently Obsessed

Currently Obsessed

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8

It’s official: I have some serious addictions to blue, dalmation print and off the shoulder everything.  I feel like my taste and wardrobe is becoming more singular in style, but I’m not mad at it.  Dalmation is a great pattern that works in the home or closet, blue is an extremely versatile color, and off the shoulder everything is just fun.

I already snatched up this and these (Shopaholics anonymous I’m coming for ya!) and desperately want everything else.  I seriously am loving the prints and the light blues and whites for Summer and staying cool.

On a completely separate note, anyone who loves OTS tops and dresses as much as I do, how in the world do you store them?  Some come with the interior loops to hang, and that works well, but some have loops which are way too short to work.  I’m not into folding things that aren’t tee shirts, so what to do?  Fold them and hang them over a hanger that way?  I know, real problems here.

That leads me to another, completely off topic point (can you tell I’m feeling super tangential today?)  I decided our entire house needs to be massively purged and re-organized.  I desperately need more storage space in our bedroom/closet area, which has resulted in everything being dumped everywhere while I try to figure it out.  We have a lot of time away coming up, so of course I am trying to make it more stressful by throwing my OCD into the mix.  GAH!  Hopefully there will be a nicely organized closet at the end of the week… with a few new pieces in it!

Thanks for reading and have a fabulous day!  -XO

1. pamela wrote:

Loving the dalmatian print too! I need those shorts and I posted about that clutch a few weeks ago, I still need to get it! That first top is SO cute too! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

Posted 6.6.16 Reply

I got the shorts and LOVE them! They run a touch on the small side, but are SO cute!

Posted 6.8.16 Reply
  2. As usual loving all of your finds, I need that clutch and how adorable is that bikini! And yay for purging and re-organizing. We purged the master closet yesterday, and started cleaning out the closet in the nursery. Such a great feeling dropping off big bags in the Goodwill bin. Cheers to a fabulous week gurlie <3

Posted 6.6.16 Reply

That bikini is my fave! I never thought to shop there for swim, but it’s a solid $100 less than the Marysia one!

Posted 6.8.16 Reply
  3. Lauren wrote:

Love all your picks!

xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

Posted 6.6.16 Reply

Thank you sweets! XO

Posted 6.8.16 Reply
  4. Girl the struggle is real, my susana monaco dress is so wrinkly because I cannot figure out how to store it right! Also, thank you for my new obsession with that j.o.a striped tie front dress that is now sold out……..I want it!

Posted 6.6.16 Reply

Steamer = life! I’m super stressed about packing for a girls’ weekend right now and my dresses wrinkling. The struggle is real!!! I also think you could rock the other JOA dress SO well!

Posted 6.8.16 Reply
      • Natalie wrote:

I have a travel steamer and take it everywhere with me!!

Posted 6.8.16 Reply
  5. Give me all the blue + white pieces! Also, need that dalmation print clutch, SO CUTE. And I feel you on the organizing frenzy. That has been my life these past few weeks but now I’ve run out of places to organize and don’t know what to do with myself lol!

Posted 6.7.16 Reply

YES! That clutch is my new obsession, I NEED it! I’m so jealous of your nesting right now! Can you transfer some of that over tome please???

Posted 6.8.16 Reply

I can see you wearing all of these – especially that off the shoulder! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

Posted 6.7.16 Reply

You know I can never say no to a good off the shoulder 😉

Posted 6.8.16 Reply
  7. Amanda wrote:

Dalmatian print is definitely a favorite of mine. I need to get a few things that are Dalmatian print for my closet!

Posted 6.7.16 Reply

Me too! I got the shorts (they’re always on sale) and love them and I really want the bag! I have a couple of things in our house too with it!

Posted 6.8.16 Reply
  8. Natalie wrote:

Love love love all of these! Of course I do since we’re pretty much style twins. Do you have non-slip hangers?? I have found my off the shoulder dresses do best on those and will stay put.

Posted 6.8.16 Reply

I do and I have to try it with them. I think I’m also in such a hot mess mode right now I am barely getting any clothes on hangers lol!

Posted 6.13.16 Reply