Shopping | Currently Obsessed

Currently Obsessed

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8

Happy Monday babes! I’m currently sipping a soy flat white and snuggling my babes on Sunday writing this, celebrating Mother’s Day by relaxing with my favorites.  My awesome husband is making us gluten free pancakes from scratch and our poor pup is wandering around with stitches and a giant cone.  How is that for a little life snap shot?

Josh also just said “I don’t remember when it wasn’t wet here.”  Is it like that where you are? It has rained for over a week straight, and when it isn’t raining, the ground is still completely soaked.  It has not made for a lot of Spring fashion wearing, and has given my raincoats and Hunter boots the most use they have had in years.  Fun Spring clothes will make all of the icky weather disappear, right?  Especially if it’s the structured, pastel handbags that are everywhere right now.  I want them all!

Let’s talk about some of the pieces above, like this dress.  I ordered an English Factory romper for our Mexico trip and fell in love with it.  The brand has THE cutest pieces at reasonable prices.  It’s girly and preppy and fun.  I think it runs on the smaller side, so when in doubt, size up.  I also have this dress in another pattern, but I am in love with the stars! It is one of my favorite patterns of the year, #needit.  I also have these shoes in a bright orange color, that are surprisingly comfortable.  You cannot beat the price, so it’s worth scooping up all of the colors!  There is almost always a great sale going on so that you can score them for even less.

I keep checking my weather app and it says warm weather is coming! It gets pushed back by rain every few days, but I know when it is massively hot in the middle of July all I will want is rain… so I keep reminding myself of that!  You can shop everything above or below, by clicking on the image.

Thank you for reading! -xx

I want it ALL!! Seriously every thing on this list I want – but especially that tiered top! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

Posted 5.9.16 Reply

That top would look SO cute on you!!!

Posted 5.11.16 Reply
  2. My parents just flew up there to see my sister and her kiddos and all my mom keeps talking about is the rain. Hopefully it brightens up there for you soon! Also, I love all your picks!

Posted 5.9.16 Reply

Thank you love! I hope we get some sun so your parents get to pretend it’s warm here 😉

Posted 5.11.16 Reply
  3. We’ve had so much rain here too and I am beyond over it! Love love love that English Factory dress and that white top – I’m a total sucker for a white top in the summer, I own way too many of them!

Posted 5.10.16 Reply

My entire closet is white tops for every season, but they wear down faster, so totally justifiable 😉 That top would be so cute post-baby, too!

Posted 5.11.16 Reply
  4. Amanda wrote:

Love all of these picks! Hopefully it clears up for you guys, I hate when it continuously rains – ugh!

Posted 5.10.16 Reply

Thank you lovie!!! I know I”ll miss the rain when it’s dry and hot!

Posted 5.11.16 Reply
  5. Ok I want every single thing on this list. Can you stop posting all the cute things?! Just kidding. Kinda 😉 I hope the rain stops for you soon! English Factory has SUCH cute stuff, I’m obsessed! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

Posted 5.10.16 Reply

I’m telling you, we would either be insanely amazing or dangerous in a mall together!

Posted 5.11.16 Reply
  6. Ok we are currently sharing all the same obsessions, is it bad that I want it all?! Especially that bag! Sorry the weather has been so craptastic, sending some much needed warmth and sunshine your way! Cheers to a fabulous week gurlie <3

Posted 5.10.16 Reply

MWAH! You’re making me want to buy all of Express, so yes we def have the same obsessions!!

Posted 5.11.16 Reply
  7. I adore that first dress and that tiered tank! So cute! It rained all last week and the ground still hasn’t dried out here! Crazy! xo, Champagne&Suburbs

Posted 5.11.16 Reply

The tiered tank is the piece everyone is loving! It means we all need it!! It’s FINALLY starting to dry up here, but sheesh! I hope it does there too for you!

Posted 5.12.16 Reply
  8. Zelle wrote:

I actually think I need all of this! Loving the tropical cami and tiered top. SO many great picks!

Zelle
    Southern Style

Posted 5.11.16 Reply

Well that makes me so happy to hear!! Hope you’re having a great day! XO

Posted 5.12.16 Reply
  9. That Equipment cami is SO pretty, I need it!

Posted 5.11.16 Reply

Isn’t it?! I am loving everything Equipment is doing lately and may have ordered a top last night, oops!

Posted 5.12.16 Reply